4

Y/n was crying her eyes out. There were so many emotions flowing in her. She was upset. A feeling of regret that she liked and cared for someone who doesn't even acknowledges her efforts screw that he won't even bother to know if she's alive or dead. She regrets that why the hell she didn't listen to Somi. Somi was the one who always warned her but she was too blind to acknowledge that. She was pissed at her own self.

"H-how c-can I be so d-dumb!", She sobbed harder.

"W-why do you have to hurt me so much"

"W-what was my fault J-jungkook. All I did was to like you but this is what you g-gave me in return! If this is what you want then it's fine, I'll never come near you and be as far as possible. You broke me but now I won't give you a chance to break me again. You played enough Jerk!", She told herself firmly.

She stood up.

Enough of crying now.

She will never cry for him again. Her heart was broke but she firmly decided to move on from him. She knew that many have witnessed what happened to her but she didn't care. They may laugh at her but she's not going to bother about it.

She went out of the restroom. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her cheeks were puffy and tear stained. She was a mess inside and out. Although she cried a lot she still managed to look beautiful.

Minho and her had the same class. Minho saw her messed up state.

Even in the mess she still looks adorable.

Minho So badly wanted to hug her and take her away from this cruel world. He wanted to comfort her and tell her and everything's going to be alright. He didn't realise he was staring at her for too long. She was looking down so she didn't notice him. Her seat was close to his. Minho really wanted to go to her and talk to her. She didn't deserve all this cruel treatment. He decided to keep quiet and not disturb her for now.

He can hear her sniffles. It broke his heart. But he can't do anything. Jungkook messed up real big.

The lecturer entered the class and started with his lecture. Neither she concentrated nor Minho. Both were upset.

The class was over and everyone went out of the class as the school has come to an end too.

Minho sighed and went out of the class and y/n did the same.

She went out and saw Somi there. Somi was smiling but her smile turned into a frown when she looked at her.

"What happened Y/n?! Who did this to you? DON'T TELL ME IT'S THAT BASTARD AGAIN"

"Let it be Somi. He rejected me."

Somi looked at her concerned. She knew that he'll reject her.

"And you know what Somi I've decided to finally listen to you and I'll move on from him as soon as possible! Isn't that a great news!", Y/n smiled brightly but Somi can see the sadness behind her smile.

"Did he just reject you or did he say something else too?", Somi asked while staring deeply in her eyes.

Y/n widened her eyes. She didn't want to lie to get bestfriend but at the same time she doesn't want to talk about that incident.

She looked down.

"Let's not talk about it"

Somi can't force her so she just smiled at her.

"You made a great decision to move on from him. Just tell me when you feel like. I won't force you"

"Thank you", Y/n smiled.

[Edited]