𝟏𝟔. 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥

^^ tap to see full image ^^

hannah, jacob, xolo, mary, tanner, gianni, and i all planned to go eat and hang out at the americana on friday.

since we arrived back here in california, the americana has become kind of like our hangout area.

after school, i changed out of my uniform and got into comfy clothing.

hannah and i carpooled together there.

we played music and talked along the way.

"i saw your interview," she said.

"you did?," i ask mildly embarrassed.

"yeah you actually did better than most people for their first interview."

"well thank you," i say laughing.

"your welcome. oh and i almost forgot - um "just friends??," she asked.

"well we want to keep the relationship private, at least for now. i just don't like people all up in my business which is starting to happen because there's already so many tweets talking about us two," i tell her.

"yeah i saw that," she says.

we continue talking about the show, xolo and herself, and jacob and i.

when we finally get there, we meet up with jacob, xolo, and mary. tanner and gianni were still running a little late.

we went into anthropologie, free people, madewell, barnes & noble, urban outfitters, and a whole bunch of other stores there.

finally, we went to eat at our favorite restaurant, "trattoria amici."

we met up with tanner and gianni there too. they had some auditions to do which is why they ran late.

after eating and talking, xolo decided to switch the topic to my interview again which has already been brought up a million times to me.

"so y/n, you and jacob are "just friends" right?," he says sarcastically.

the entire table starts laughing including myself.

"well no but that's what i want people to think at least for now," i reply.

"ahh i see. that's what hannah and i did when we first started dating - smart idea."

"how did people already start like finding out that you were together though? i've seen way too many posts about you two already," mary added.

"i have no idea," i laugh, "right now they're just shipping us two but some people figured out that we're dating."

"yeah we just want to have a normal relationship and not have people all up in our business - even though they kinda already are," jacob says

"damn that seems annoying," tanner adds.

"it is," me, jacob, xolo, and hannah all say at the same time.

we laugh again and then our drinks arrived.

hannah took a quick picture of the drinks before we took a sip and uploaded it to her instagram story.