《 prologue 》

Kana walked around her new neighborhood on a personal tour, observing the scenery till she saw an ash blonde boy pushing a greenette to the ground.

"Leave him alone bully"Kana yelled at an ash blonde boy who held the curly greenette by his shirt.

"What did you just call me?"the ash blonde boy growled, dropping the greenette.

"I called you a bully, that is what you are" Kana yelled again.

"Do you have a death wish 'cause I am ready to grant it"the ash blonde lifted his exploding palms.

' he has Powers he is definitely a dragon '

"You can not do anything, dragon boy" Kana said confidently.

"Dragon what you rea-" the ash blonde was cut off as Kana flung him away with her wand with him landing on a tree.

' you were saying '

"Here let me help you up" Kana stretched out her arms to the greenette, his freckles danced across his face, his green orbs glittering as he was previously crying.

"Thanks" the greenette accepted.

"I'm Takao Kana" Kana smiled.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku, nice to meet you"the greenette smiled back.

"Do you want to go to the fair?" Kana asked, smiling at Izuku.

"Is kacchan okay?"Izuku asked, looking at the tree which the ash blonde landed on.

"Sure, do you want to go?" Kana brushed off his question.

"Okay...... wow you can open a Portal you are so amazing" Izuku gasped as he saw kana open a portal.

"And you are such a cinnamon roll, come let check out the pony ride" Kana pulled him into a portal taking him towards the stable. After a while of pony riding, clown chasing, performance watching and games playing they were tired.

"Woah I am hungry do you want to grab a bite?" Kana said halting in front of a food stall.

"Yes" Izuku nodded.

"Okay I'll have spicy Miso ramen and..." Kana trailed off waiting for Izuku's response.

"Katsudon" Izuku added "you like spicy foods?"

"Yes, why?" Kana asked, picking up their order, placing it on the nearest table.

"Nothing" Izuku fiddled with his chopsticks.

"Just say it I wouldn't get angry" Kana assured, smiling.

"Kacchan also likes it too" Izuku whispered.

"Why do you let him bully you?" Kana carefully placed her chopsticks down as she looked at Izuku whose chopsticks almost fell from his hand.

"I can't do anything, I'm not strong enough" Izuku looked at his katsudon as tears formed in his eyes.

"That's not true, you are giving me the vibe that you are very powerful. Maybe you will be the greatest Knight ever" Kana assured him, smiling.

"That's the problem. I am a dragon, at least my father is one" Izuku said, still looking down.

' oh snap '

"Don't beat yourself up over it. My grandfather was a dragon, my dad wasn't and I am not either" Kana smiled as Izuku raised his head up.

"Thanks Kana" Izuku smiled back.

"Don't sweat it, what are friends for?" Kana smiled then started slurping down her ramen noodles.