《 11 》

Kana walked towards Yuki's room stopping as she saw Shoto walking out of the room.

"Shoto, Yuki never came home yesterday?" kana asked as she walked towards his.

"Yes I know" Shoto growled.

' what's with him '

"Why?" Mina asked, walking into the hallway.

"We got into an argument and I said that she was mine but Yuki took it as me calling her my slave all because she took his side" Shoto explained.

"You said what"Mina and Kana yelled.

"I didn't mean it" Shoto said.

"Do you know where she would be" Kana asked.

"I don't know... oh Momo" Shoto said, noticing Momo walking in.

"Yuki isn't here either"Momo asked with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Yes what's wrong?" Shoto asked.

"She isn't at my place or her mom's"Momo explained.

"What?"everyone yelled.

"I searched everywhere I couldn't find her"Momo bursted into tears.

"Don't worry Momo we'll find her"Mina hugged her.

"Where last did you see her?"Shoto asked with worry written all over his face.

"She left my store..... I was busy.... I couldn't ask her where she was going " Momo tried to say in between her sobbing.

"Momo breathe.... relax" Mina patted Momo on the back trying to calm her.

"She was feeling down. I was going to cheer her up but she left in a hurry and I thought she was going to be a froppy's but she wasn't there" Momo explained, trying to calm her sobbing down.

"I'm sorry Momo it is my fault I shouldn't have gotten angry I shouldn't have vented my anger on her" Shoto said as his voice hinted guilt.

" Where should we look for her?" Kana asked.

"I don't know Yuki wouldn't go anywhere else but my place or her mom's she doesn't have anywhere to go what if she was kidnapped or... no no it's not possible"Momo said crying even harder causing everyone to come out of their rooms.

"We'll find her"Kana assured.

"How?"Momo cried.

"I know someone who finds people"Izuku said, raising his hand, causing all eyes to be on him.

"Who?"Shoto asked as hope hinted in his voice.

"Shinso Hitoshi"Izuku said.

"The Naga bounty Hunter?"Katsuki yelled.

"Yes, he is the best" Izuku answered.

"But wait, doesn't bounty Hunters look for runaway slaves"Kana asked.

"Yes but he does more than that he found Mina when she got lost in the forest remember guys"Izuku answered.

"Oh that's the guy he was really pricey" Mina exclaimed.

"Yeah"kana nodded.

"Do you know where he would be?"Momo asked.

"I'll go find him"Izuku answered.

࿇ ══━━━━✥♛✥━━━━══ ࿇

"What does the great Todoroki need me for?" the purple haired Hitoshi smiled as he appeared out of nowhere.

"I need to find someone"Shoto said, standing up from his seat.

"Okay"Hitoshi smiled.

"I know that you find anyone for a price"Shoto said.

"Yup depends on how important they are, so how important is this person to you?"Hitoshi grinned.

"Very Hitoshi so can you help us?" Izuku asked.

"So who's this person?" Hitoshi asked, taking out his note from his pouch.

"Yuki"Shoto said, looking at Hitoshi with his eyebrows raised.

"Is she lost?"Hitoshi asked, holding up his pen.

"No"Izuku said, Hitoshi writing something down.

"So did she run away?"Hitoshi asked, holding his pen close to his mouth.

"No "Shoto snapped.

"Are you sure?" Hitoshi asked grinning.

"Shut up Naga"Katsuki yelled.

"Fine but what do you suspect really happened? " Hitoshi asked in a serious tone.

"We suspect a kidnapping" Izuku answered.

"Okay by who?"Hitoshi asked, looking at them.

"We don't know" Shoto said in a sad tone.

"I'll ask a few of my friends so don't disturb me and let me do my job"Hitoshi said as his pen danced across his note.

"Ok Hitoshi so how long will this take?"Shoto asked.

"I will contact you when I get information" Hitoshi waved as he disappeared.

"Come with me"Momo whispered pulling kana away from where the rest were.

"What is going on?"Kana asked, looking at Momo who's expression reads fear.

"There has been recent kidnappings of phoenixes nobody paid attention because well you know and I couldn't say anything because I might reveal Yuki's identity"Momo explained.

"Oh so you suspect that"kana said softly exclaiming earning a nod from Momo.

"Yes I thought it was her dad but when I got to her mom's she assured me that he wasn't a man like that"Momo continued.

"Her dad?"Kana asked.

"The Phoenix that Shoto fought last year"Momo answered.

"That was her father, oh I now see why he didn't kill Shoto"Kana said, almost yelling.

"Yeah when he saw her, he stopped attacking Shoto" Momo nodded.

"Oh but if he didn't kidnap her then who did?"Kana asked.

"There is a group of mysticals who what to bring justice to the dragons for what happened to the Phoenix over 500 years ago and is happening now"Momo explained "they are the same group that kidnap Bakugo when we were younger"

"But not all dragons are like that"Kana frowned " wait those people again"

"Yes I think they want to trick her to join them"Momo said as worry hinted in her tone.

"Yuki would never join them" Kana held Momo on her shoulder.

"Yes but she has recently discovered Shoto's hatred for phoenix" Momo said looking away as tears filled her eyes.

"Even if Shoto hates phoenix she still has us she knows that we all know her for who she is whether phoenix or not there is nothing to be scared of Momo she will never join them" kana placed her hands on Momo's face turning it to face her.

"I know but they have been known to use more than just words to convince their victims"Momo said.

"They torture" Kana yelled.

"Yes what if they bang her up pretty bad that she eventually gives in" Momo began to cry.

"We will find her before then we must just relax Momo" Kana hugged Momo.

"Oh thanks Kana you are the only person I can talk to about Yuki's real identity"Momo smiled.

"No problem"Kana patted Momo on the back.