《 8 》

Kana woke up with a splitting headache as sunlight poured into the room through the window. She rubbed my bleary eyes as she slowly noticed a shirtless spikey ash blonde figure beside her. Kana's eyes widened in realization that Katsuki was beside her.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Kana screamed causing Katsuki to jolt up falling off the bed

"What the hell woman" Katsuki sat up.

"W..What.... How " Kana stuttered.

Katsuki looked at Kana, slowly realizing she was in his room in her undergarment and even worse he was shirtless.

"Kana it's not wh-"

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BAKUGO KATSUKI" kana yelled cutting Katsuki off as she tried to hit him but he caught her hand.

"I DIDN'T FUCKING TOUCH YOU DAMNIT" Katsuki yelled back, pinning her down on the bed.

Kana started hitting him on his bare chest.

"STOP HITTING ME WOMAN" Katsuki yelled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKING PERVERT" Kana yelled as she attacked Katsuki with an explosion spell which he dodged, holding her hands above her head.

The door forceful opened causing Katsuki and Kana to look at that direction noticing Mina, Yuki and Ochako. Kana's face heated up as she realized the position her and Katsuki were in.

"Guys it's not what it looks like" Kana tried to explain as Yuki slowly closed the door.

"SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" Kana yelled.

"WHAT DID I DO? " Katsuki yelled back.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Kana cried.

"CALM DOWN WOMAN" Katsuki yelled.

"WHY SHOULD I YOU SELF-CENTERED JERK YOU CARE ABOUT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF" Kana burst out crying.

"I CARE ABOUT YOU DAMMIT" Katsuki yelled" I care about you so much dumbass"

Kana cried louder while Katsuki pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly till she calmed down.

"Are alright now" Katsuki wiped her tears away, she slowly nodded.

Katsuki kissed Kana softly on her head then her lips, Kana kissed him back.

࿇ ══━━━━✥♛✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Guys it's finally here" Mina yelled running from the door holding 3 scrolls.

"What?" Izuku asked, looking at her.

"You quest" Mina said, handing out scrolls to Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto.

"What is yours?"Ochako asked, trying to peek over Izuku's shoulder.

"I have to defeat a hydra disturbing the village in the North"Izuku answered, folding his scroll back.

"Mine is to defeat a fucking Chimera" Katsuki smirked.

' that sounds fun '

"What?" Shoto asked when he noticed everyone looking at him.

"They are asking what your quest is" Yuki explained.

"Oh... to find a sword"Shoto replied.

' how is that dangerous enough to send Shoto '

"A sword" Katsuki laughed.

"Let's all get ready for tomorrow" Izuku stated.

"Hey Kana" Yuki called causing Kana to turn to her.