《 12 》

"Izuku"Ochako yelled, running to Katsuki who was carrying him.

"Kana"Mina yelled as she ran towards Katsuki as well.

"What is it Mina"kana yelled as she stepped out of the house

"The boys are hurt"Mina pointed at Shoto, Katsuki and Izuku.

"What the hell?"Kana yelled as she ran towards Izuku pouring all of her healing potion on him as soon as she got to where he was waiting patiently as he slowly regained consciousness.

"Izuku"Ochako hugged him.

"Ochako, I am fine" Izuku assured.

"Yeah right"Katsuki scoffed.

"Guys where is Yuki?"Izuku asked.

"Guess she decided not to follow us anymore" Shoto said coldly.

"What the hell Shoto?" Kana yelled.

' did end up fighting with Yuki again '

"She lied to all of us she was a phoenix" Shoto yelled back.

' Oh goodness he found out '

"She's a what?!" everyone yelled except Katsuki, Kana, Izuku and Shoto.

"So what, she saved you at the expense of her life. She protected you from the Phoenix that attacked you, she has done more than we can count to help us" Kana said, raising her voice.

"Did you already know who she was?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes and if I did so what she never did anything to hurt us instead she went against her own kind to protect us to protect you" kana answered almost yelling as she pointed at Shoto.

"Kana is right, maybe she knew this would happen, that's why she never told us who she really was"Mina agreed, Izuku nodded.

"I understand how much you hate phoenix Shoto but Yuki was not like those other ones and most phoenix are fighting to survive recently they are being tried for living because of what happened over 500 years ago" Izuku said.

"Yeah man they have all been living in fear for years" Eijiro agreed.

"Yes that is why Yuki had to hide her identity. She never lied about anything but only hid the fact that she was a phoenix " Momo said, alerting them of her presence.

"Momo you knew too?" Mina asked.

"Yes I knew because we are childhood friends kana knew because of her Powers" Momo answered.

' Izuku knows as well '

"Yeah that makes sense" Ochako said as Izuku, Eijiro and Denki nodded.

"What do we do Yuki being a phoenix is illegal?"Mina asked.

"THAT IS WHY I AM HERE" a blonde man appeared.

"All might" everyone yelled.

"Yes but Yagi Toshinori is just fine" Toshinori smiled.

"What do you mean by that is why you are here?"Katsuki asked.

"Well young Bakugo, a group of Phoenixes came to me to tell me about their problems with innocent phoenixes who were sentenced for a crime they didn't commit" Toshinori explained.

"How about the one that attacked me? " Shoto asked.

"Well young Todoroki they agreed that they went a bit too far and have accepted their punishment" Toshinori answered.

"They returned the sword?" Izuku asked.

"No, I asked them to keep it, it is theirs anyways" Toshinori said.