《 13 》

Kana stared  at herself in the mirror as Mina decorated her curly hair with orange flowers, she admired her white wedding gown.

"You are gorgeous" Mina handed her orange bouquet of flowers that decorated her hair.

"Thanks" Kana smiled looking down at the flowers in her hand.

"Kana guess who came to see you"Momo said bringing Kana's attention to her and Yuki.

" YUKI you came I'm really happy to see you I thought I was going to do this without you" Kana got up to hug her.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world"Yuki said into the hug.

"WOW you look gorgeous"kana complimented.

"It's nothing compared to you, you are so wow words can't describe it"Yuki complemented back.

"Kana it has started"Izuku said opening the door "Oh Yuki you came"

"Hey Izuku"Yuki waved.

"Kana let's go or Kacchan will kill me"Izuku said, pulling Kana out of the room as Yuki and Momo followed.

"Hahaha I'd love to see him try dragon Lord" Izuku froze at Kana's tease.

"I.. I am.. not yet" Izuku stopped in front of the garden.

"You will be soon everyone knows that even Suki" Kana smiled "you will be the best dragon Lord ever I know that because I know you"

"Thanks Kana now let's go" Izuku stretched out his arms which Kana accepted before walking down the aisle.

Kana walked towards Katsuki's stretch out hands smiling as she held it.

"I Bakugo Katsuki make a promise before everyone here to take you, to be my wife and witch companion, and these things I promise you, I will support  and protect you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live"

"I Kana make a promise before everyone here to take you, to be my husband and companion, and these things I promise you, I will support  and protect you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live"

They both exchange rings before they kissed. Everyone cheered for them as they walk down the aisle to have the first dance.

"I love you so much" Kana hugged him as they danced.

"I love you too" Katsuki smiled.