《 5 》

Kana smiled as she walked closer to 2 familiar boys who where not aware of her presence.

"I could have handled the fucking situation Deku" Katsuki yelled pulling Izuku closer by his shirt.

"But kacchan it was a magical Hydra every time you took it's head out 2 more grew" Izuku removed Katsuki's hand from his shirt.

"I see you still bully him" Kana said as Katsuki raised his exploding palm at Izuku.

"Kana" Izuku and Katsuki froze.

Kana walked towards them, hugging both of them.

"Kana you are back" Izuku smiled.

"Yes" Kana smiled back.

"When did you get back" Katsuki pulled her out of the hug.

"Now" Kana tilted her head.

"How did you find us" Izuku looked puzzled.

"A location spell" Kana smiled.

"Wow that's a very powerful spell" excitement hinted in Izuku's voice.

"Katsuki you aren't saying anything" Kana looked at Katsuki who stood still for a while.

"It's just-" Katsuki pulled Kana into his chest, hugging her " don't ever do that shit again we could have protected you, I could have protected you. If you told I would have beaten the hell out of your family"

"Kacchan you already did" Izuku flinched at Katsuki's growl.

"What" Kana pulled out of the hug.

"Just your brother" Katsuki looked away.

"When kacchan heard the idea for selling you off was your brother's idea he beats him up every single time he saw him" Izuku laughed.

"You did that.... Thank you Suki" Kana looked at Katsuki who was still looking away.

"No problem but do you have a place to stay" Katsuki said still looking away "or are you still going to stay with them"

"No Katsuki I'm looking for one" Kana fiddled with her fingers.

"You can come and stay with us. I'm sure if I talk to Shoto he would agree" Izuku smiled as Katsuki growled.

"Thanks Izuku... and thanks Suki" Kana smiled as Katsuki picked up her luggage throwing it over his shoulder.

Kana open a portal without a wand earning a surprised glare for both boys.

"Wow Kana you really have become powerful" Izuku smiled.

"Of course" Kana walked proudly into the portal with the 2 boys behind her.

࿇ ══━━━━✥♛✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Kana" Katsuki called from the door of her room.

"Hmmm" Kana looked at Katsuki.

"Do you.... Are you hungry?" Katsuki stuttered.

"Yes why do you ask?" Kana smiled, Katsuki walked towards the dinning room.

"Katsuki" Kana called following him.

" Here" Katsuki handed her a bowl of spicy Miso ramen.

"Thank you.... Why is it so spicy?" Kana dropped her chopsticks, quickly picking the glass of water beside her.

"I thought you liked spicy Miso ramen" Katsuki looked Kana who was refilling her glass.

"Yes but not so spicy as to burn my taste buds off" Kana looked at Katsuki who continued eating unmoved by the spicyness of the ramen "you are enjoying this aren't you?"

"No... I could make another one for you" Katsuki stood up picking her bowl.

" Thanks Suki" Kana smiled "why are you the only person around?"

"Well Deku and shitty hair went on a quest, duece face went to the traven and icy-hot went to visit his mum at least that's what he said" Katsuki said heading towards the kitchen, Kana stood up quickly.

"Why aren't you on a quest?" Kana followed Katsuki.

Katsuki placed a pot of ramen on fire, quickly pulling out another pot for the Miso stock.

" I don't have a companion"Katsuki pulled out scallions and dicing it neatly.

"Didn't yo-"

"She quit" Katsuki strained the ramen before placing it careful in a bowl.

"Oh aren't there quest that you can go without having a companion" Kana smiled as Katsuki handed a the new bowl of Miso ramen to her "thank you"

"Yes but those quest are few and uninteresting and don't even push one to become the dragon Lord supreme" Katsuki frowned as they walked into the dinning room again.

"Oh okay Suki" Kana picked up her chopsticks.

"Pick one" Katsuki folded his arms.

" What" Kana looked at him.

"Katsuki or Suki pick one" Katsuki leaned back into his chair.

"I like both Suki is just to tease you" Kana smiled.

" She quit because she said I didn't like her since you came and she isn't wrong. I only accept her because I need a companion, I never really liked her. I only did those things to keep her close for a long time" Kana froze up at Katsuki's statement.

"What are you saying" Kana looked at him.

"That I like you dumbass"Katsuki looked away as his face heated up.

"I like you too well that fact is already known" Kana smiled.

"Will you be my companion" Katsuki mumbled.

"What is that I didn't hear you" Kana's smile became wider.

"I said will you be my companion" Katsuki said almost yelling.

"Yes" a crash sound was heard after Kana spoke causing the to look in the direction noticing Izuku and Ochako as well as Eijiro and Mina.

"Did Bakugo Katsuki just confess his love" Mina squealed.

"I told you that you don't need another contract to get her jealous" Eijiro said.

"Shitty hair" Katsuki growled causing the group to run out of the room.

"Wait that was the first contract right" Katsuki stayed silent " why did you do it scratch that why did you want to get me jealous"

"Oh oh I have a better question for how long have you like me" Kana leaned closer to him.

"Hmm since the festival time since we were kids" Katsuki looked away.

"You aren't one to look away" Kana smiled as she pulled Katsuki's face closer to hers.

Katsuki leaned close enough to feel her breath on his face with his lips barely a millimeter from hers, grabbing her as she tried to move away.

"Do not tease me" Katsuki backed away.

"I... I am not" Kana held her face.

"You are stuttering" Katsuki smirked.

"I... I s... should get going" Kana quickly stood up running towards the door.

"See you later babe" Katsuki laughed as nearly tripped on air after hearing his statement.