《 7 》

Kana got up noticing the sun pouring through her window, she looked at herself in the mirror across her bed looking at her hair as it stood on ends .

"Oh boy this is going to take a while" Kana said as she picked up a comb carefully detangling her wild and unruly raven curly hair, combing it until it was detangled, she took a black ribbon and packed her hair into a high Puff but it ended up being a ponytail because of the length of her hair.

"I knew it" Kana sighed then walked to her wardrobe and picked out a red top and a short pleated navy blue skirt with a pair of navy blue thigh highs. She then walked out of her room heading to the dining room.

"Hi Mina" Kana waved at Mina

"Hi" Mina said placing a plate of okonomiyaki as Yuki walked in.

' she seems off today '

"Thanks" Yuki said as Mina handed her a plate of okonomiyaki.

' what is wrong with her '

"Hey Yuki" Mina called Yuki from her thoughts.

"Yes"Yuki responded looking at Mina.

"You haven't touched your food" Mina said with concern written all over her face.

"I am not so hungry" Yuki said.

"Oh okay"Mina turned to her food.

"Are you okay like are you sick or something ?" Shoto asked.

" No I am fine" Yuki assured Shoto who looked at her in disbelief of what she said, Yuki took a bite out of her okonomiyaki to indicate that she was alright.

' Breakfast is quite calm today why? Even Mina to is quiet '

"Hey"Yuki looked up to see Eijiro and Denki.

"You'll never guess who we ran into" Denki said, stepping aside to reveal Izuku, his shirt ripped revealing his toned abs only his shorts were still intact.

"Oh no I would have never guessed" kana said sarcastically while Ochako ran to hug him.

"Not him" Denki said, pushing the hugging Ochako and Izuku out of the way to reveal a blue haired knight.

" He literally was my second choice"Kana raised her eyebrows

"Mine too" Mina said with her chopsticks in her mouth.

"What brings you here Tenya?" Shoto asked.

' yeah why is he here '

" There have been rumors of a phoenix in this part of the kingdom so I came to confirm if they were true"Tenya responded waving his hand in the air. Kana turned to see Yuki froze in fear.

' oh no did they find out about her '

"Since when do normies hunt phoenix?" Katsuki spoke from the hallway walking into everyone's sight.

' HUNT poor choice of words Katsuki '

"Since when were phoenix animals to be hunted Bakugo?" Yuki snapped looking at Katsuki in rage at what he said.

" Don't even make it worse"Kana silenced Katsuki before he could speak.

"We aren't hunting them, we are just taking for trials that all" Tenya said.

"For what crimes betraying the kingdom 500 years ago which no one was certain who betrayed who all we just know is that the dragons won and the phoenix betrayed all mysticals"Yuki said trying not to sound like she wanted to cry.

'oh Yuki '

"Well..... she was spotted in froppy's inn last night"Tenya continued ignoring her outburst.