《 3 》

Kana's hair was packed into two ponytails with purple ribbons to compliment her purple dress, she nervously bit her lips as she paced in front of Katsuki's room. She took a deep breath before opening the door.

"What the..." Kana said as she saw a blonde girl's face barely an inch from Katsuki's.

"Kana what are you doing here?" Katsuki asked standing up.

"I'm your friend do I need to answer that" Kana lifted her eyebrows "Who is she?"

"She is my companion" Katsuki answered.

' your what? '

"Hi I am Hannya" the blonde stretched out her hand.

"I don't care" Kana glared at her.

"What the fuck do you want?" Katsuki yelled.

"Nothing I will leave you to what you were doing" Kana said before walking out of his room, walking down the hallway as tears spilled from her eyes.

' he got a companion from his school.... Why wouldn't he I guess I am not that important to him '

"Kana" Mitsuki called, walking towards her.

"Mrs Bakugo" Kana sniffled.

"What is wrong dear?" Mitsuki gently wiped the tears off Kana's face.

"Nothing" Kana shook her head.

"Oh dear is it because of Katsuki's companion Oh Kana I am sorry I too thought he would choose you" Mitsuki said as she looked in Katsuki's room's direction. Mitsuki pulled Kana into her embrace, softly patting her on the back.

"Kana" Haiji yelled from outside.

"I should get going" Kana pulled out of the hug, walking towards the door.

"Bye dear take care" Mitsuki smiled and waved as Kana walked out of the house.

"Kana where the hell were you?" Haiji yelled as soon as Kana walked out of the Bakugo's house.

"Leave me alone Haiji" Kana snapped as she walked past him opening a portal to Izuku's room.

"Kana what is wrong?" Izuku sat up from his bed as Kana walked into his room though a portal.

"Did you already know?" Kana asked.

"Know what?" Izuku looked confused.

"THAT KATSUKI GOT A FREAKING COMPANION" Kana yelled, causing Izuku to flinch.

"Sorry Kana" Izuku looked down.

"Ever since he enrolled in that stupid school he has just been avoiding me is it because I can't attend the prestigious Yuie academy because my brother is a gambling addict and parents who doesn't care about me" Kana bursted into tears.

"No I think kacchan has his reasons" Izuku said nervously.

"What stupid reason Izuku?" Kana looked up at Izuku as tears drenched her face.

"Kana I'm sorry" Izuku hugged her

"It's not your fault Izuku it's mine for falling for a dense egocentric person" Kana cried into the hug as Izuku pat her softly on the back.

"Kana" Izuku called as she got out of his hug.

"I have to get going Izuku see you tomorrow" Kana said as she headed to the door.

"Kana there are other people who care about you" Izuku quickly said before she walked out of his room " It may not be like the way you feel about kacchan but Kana I care about you and it hurts me to see you like this"