Chapter-13

'Huh? A Twelve Kizuki? Hm...', Y/n thought as a big grin appeared on her face, '...this is getting more and more interesting...'

The demon in front of her started to spout some nonsense about what 'family' was according to him. Y/n just clapped at his inspiring speech which made the demon alert along with Tanjiro.

"Huh? You are...", Tanjiro extended.

"Yo! Kamado kun~~", Y/n said with a smile on her face.

"Oh! It's just an insect...I'll just get rid of it and then we can continue our talk", the demon said as he started gathering some thread which somehow look like spider web, between his fingers.

"Wait wait wait...by 'insect'...do you mean...me?", Y/n asked the demon with a confused look.

"Yes..there is no one as ugly as you around here...", the demon replied with a cold look. His words triggering Y/n.

"Hey.. Just because you are a little different from the other demons doesn't mean that you are special you understand? you fkin old hag", Y/n glared at him, a red light passing through her eyes as she tilted her head.

 Just because you are a little different from the other demons doesn't mean that you are special you understand? you fkin old hag", Y/n glared at him, a red light passing through her eyes as she tilted her head

The demon felt an unusual yet immense strength suddenly gathering around them.

"You...who are you?", the demon asked with a cold tone as he showed an uneasy look on his face.

"Well..glad you asked..I am Y/n commonly known as 'The Wisteria Child'", Y/n said as she smirked.

"The Wisteria what?"

"I'm not a fan of repeating my words.."

"Wisteria...the wisteria flower?", Tanjiro questioned with a confused look.

the wisteria flower?", Tanjiro questioned with a confused look

"Well...yes but this is not why I'm here for!!", Y/n yelled as she turned towards the demon, "So I heard you are a  Twelve Kizuki?"

"Yes..?"

"Now...shall we start playing?", Y/n said with a sinister smile.

'I-is she going to play that game again?', Tanjiro thought to himself as a pink table appeared out of nowhere, 'S-so I guessed it right..."

"Now, now it's been a long time...well not so much but, anyways! Shall we start?"

"Are you kidding me?", the demon said as he threw some treads towards her which she easily cut them off making both the demon and Tanjiro flinch.

'What?', they thought at the same time.

"Don't just throw garbage at me...what if it gets into my precious cookies?", Y/n said as she took out a cookie and put it into her mouth.

"A-Are making fun of me right now?", the demon yelled as the thread in his hand suddenly turned red, throwing it towards Y/n again.

"I said...don't throw garbage at me!", Y/yelled making them both flinch.

She cut the red thread that was thrown towards her. 

'Not that too...', the demon thought to himself.

"Now...shall we start the real game?"

To be continued...

Hey Wisterians!

Here goes chapter 13...sorry if it took a long time, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as well?😜

Anyways see you in the next chapter...

Bye!👋

Peace~

The Wisteria Child || Demon Slayer X ReadersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara