Chapter-11

3 Years ago

"Hey demon! You are quite active, do you wanna play dolls with me...?", Y/n said as she gave a terrifying smirk.

"Y-You're....the 'Wisteria Child'! W-Why are you h-here?", the demon shuttered.

"You don't need to know why I'm here...anyways...play dolls with me and die or just die!"

"W-What do you mean?"

"I don't know either...so just chose...which way do want to die?", Y/n gave a really innocent smile making the demon to flinch, "...you are lucky I'm letting you choose..."

"H-Help!", the demon yelled as he started to run.

"Again with that 'running'...*sigh* you know...you demons are funny, but ugly...especially when you RUN!". 

Y/n quickly transported, appearing in front of him, "Well...don't run away like that..."

"H-How-", the demon was cut off by Y/n who smoothly slashed his head at one go.

"Let's play together the next time we meet...I'll be waiting...", Y/n said as she gave a warm smile, "...Sayonara...see you..."

The demon turned into ashes before Y/n was interrupted by an other scream.

"Huh?"

Y/n jumped from tree to tree until she reached a small house where three kids were screaming in horror as a demon grew closer to them. Y/n immediately transported in front of the demon and cutting off it's head.

"*sigh* Are you kids alrigh-", Y/n eyes widened as she turned her head to see a cute little girl in front of her, "Kyaa~ What's your name sweetheart?"

"My name is Itsuki! Nice to meet you cute little girl!!", one of the kid replied making Y/n to give a deadpanned look.

"I wasn't asking you...I was asking this cute little girl here...and don't call me little and cute I'm already 10 years old...", Y/n said as she turned to the little girl again, "Ne ne tell me what your name is, cutie..."

"M-my name i-is Akari. T-thank you for saving u-us...", the cute little girl replied.

"Kyaa~ Of course Daijobudesu...", Y/n said as she hugged the little girl.

"Excuse me...", one of the kid said.

"Huh? What's wrong?", Y/n asked.

"My name is Kaito...", he replied.

"Ok", Y/n said as she turned her attention back to Akari.

"Um...", Kaito extended.

"Huh?"

"...can I perhaps...become you disciple?", Kaito suddenly beamed.

"Eh?"

And after that somehow all the three of them became her disciples.

End of Flashback

"Ugh...I'm bored...", Y/n groaned as she laid on the floor.

"Y/n-chan?", Kanao called out.

"Hmm?"

"Can I take Akari-chan to the Butterfly estate?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"No!"

"Just for tonight"

"No!"

"Why? You are busy everyday so I can take care of her for some time"

"You are also a Demon Slayer", Y/n said making Kanao to sweat drop.

"W-Well...I can let Aoi take care of her for a while", Kanao said as she gave a small pout.

"*sigh* If I could, I would but I feel like this is the safest place for her. I mean her brothers are also here..."

"I guess you got that right for the first time", Kanao said making an irk mark appear in Y/n's forehead.

"I always make the right decision!", Y/n yelled.

"Hai! Hai!", Kanao said as she gave a small smile.

"Don't smile", Y/n said as Kanao smile got bigger, "Kanao-chan! It's creepy!"

"Hahaha...fine...", Kanao said as she laughed.

"Geez..."

Few Days Later

Y/n huffed as she swung her sword up and down.

"Sensei, are you done?", Itsuki asked.

"Not yet..."

"Will you be my-"

"Go away"

"Sensei~", Itsuki pouted.

"Itsuki, stop irritating sensei!", Kaito interrupted while Y/n nodded in agreement.

"tsk..."

"Crow! Crow!", Y/n's crow crowed as he approached them.

"Huh?", both Kaito and Itsuki said at the same time, "The talking crow..."

"Message! Message for Y/n!", the crow said as Y/n placed her hand forward so that the crow will land on it and it did.

"North- Northeast! North- Northeast! Your next mission is North- Northeast! Y/n is asked to go to Mt. Natagumo! Head to Mt. Natagumo!", the crow exclaimed.

"*sigh* I guess I have no choice huh? Can you tell me what's happening?"

"Crow! Crow! Many Demon Slayers were send there...crow...but none of them have returned. Something is going on in Mt. Natagumo! Crow!"

"I see...well then I better be headed there...who knows I might get a demon friend there...hehe...", Y/n said as a creepy smile appeared on her face.

'She's thinking something different, isn't she?', Kaito and Itsuki thought at the same time.

"Well then I'll be going", Y/n said as she turned to look at the two boys, "You better take good care of Akari-chan..."

"Hai!", Itsuki and Kaito said at the same time.

"Good. Now I'll be going then. Give Akari my regards! Tell her I'll miss her!", Y/n said as she ran dramatically as animated tears fell from her eyes.

"Bye, Sensei!", Kaito and Itsuki waved goodbye.

"Huhu...'Mt. Natagumo' huh? I wonder what I'll meet there...", Y/n mumbled to herself as she gave a sinister smile.

To be continued...

Hey Wisterians!

Thanks for reading this Chapter as well...

I don't know how well I'm doing but I hope you are enjoying reading this book.

Anyways...I hope to see you guys soon!😎💖

Bye~👋

Peace~✌