Chapter-1

Third Person POV (Y/n is 5 years old now)

Y/n started to train at the age of 5 because she thought that the earlier she train the stronger she will get. 

Somewhere in the garden

"I have to train harder!Harder!", Y/n thought while swinging her sword up and down,"I'm not strong enough to be a demon slayer yet!". "I see you are training hard", a soft voice spoke from her back. She turned to see Kanao who was smiling with her usual calm expression. "Kanao!", Y/n ran towards her. "What are you doing here?". "I just came to check on my best friend", Kanao said smiling again. "Thanks!!", Y/n said. "Aren't you forgetting something?", Kanao said raising one of her eyebrow. "Huh?", Y/n said with a confused expression. "Something we promised to do today.....~", Kanao said while putting her palm in her cheek. Y/n shock her head not knowing what Kanao meant. Kanao face palmed and said, "How can you forget something so easily? Not to mention a promise you kept with your best friend!!". "Gomen! Gomen!", Y/n said while clasping her hands together. 

Kanao sighed and said, "The sauna.....?". "Ah~", Y/n said (Actually still confused). "You still don't get it do you?", said Kanao with one of her eyebrow raised and her arms crossed. "No! Sorry~~", Y/n said. Kanao face palmed again. 

1 year later (Y/n is 6 years old)

"When are you going to stop training?", Kanao whined while sitting on a rock near a small stream. Y/n just giggled, "Soon". "You have been saying that for hours~~", Kanao complained. "Don't you have to train Kanao-chan?", Y/n said while raising one of her eyebrow. Kanao stopped whining and stared at Y/n, shocked. "You haven't started, have you?", Y/n turned to look at her with a smile on her face. "Um...I have somewhere to go so..see you later?", Kanao said, sweating. "Bye Y/n-chan!".

Y/n waved goodbye to her, "See you later Kanao-chan~". 

"At last~~", Y/n said sighing, "I can have cookies with my dolls", said Y/n with sparking eyes.

1 year have passed again and Y/n already became a Demon Slayer (Y/n is 7 years old)

Somewhere in the woods

"Who are you?", said the demon in a scared tone, shivering.

"Hey!Do you want to play dolls with me?I haven't played for so long~", said a girl with a smirk on her face.

"Don't joke around!!Who are you?", said the demon panting.

"If you play with me I might spare you~", said the girl, this time a smile appeared on her face.

"Will you really spare me?", the demon said, shivering.

"Of course I'll spare you~", said the girl.

"Great then lets hu-", said the demon before his words were cut off by the little girl.

"But it depends on how well you play~", said the girl with a scary look on her face.

The demon started to shiver heavily and ran as fast as possible. "Help!Help!Th....this kid is a monster!!"

"Who are you calling a monster?Demon!", the girl said with a scary tone from his back, smoothly cutting his head off.

"Huh?", the demon said while his head fell into the ground rolling away, his head facing Y/n.

The girl then smiled and said, "Oh yeah, my name is Y/n. Let's have a nice tea party with my dolls in your next life......but as a human being.....I'll be waiting~"

The demon had tears wailing in his eyes, "For some reasons....it doesn't hurt at all", thought the demon and turned into ashes.

"He had a really sad past though......", Y/n sighed taking a piece of cookie from her pocket, eating it with sparkles in her eyes, "Oishi~~", she said while putting the whole cookies in her mouth.

"Message! Message! I got a message from the headquarters! Y/n is asked to go to the headquarters! To the headquarters!", said Y/n's crow flying in circles above her head.

She placed her arm in front so that the crow can land on it and it did. "Are you hungry?", she said while taking out grains from her other pouch. The crow just kept on eating the grains. 

"Let's go!", she said disappearing with her crow in a flash.

"I wonder what father is going to say~", she thought.

Time passed 

In the headquarter

"Welcome back, Y/n-sama", a servant in the headquarter said.

"Thanks!", she said."Did you prepare the cookies?", she said whispering.

"Yes, I did, 3 whole containers", said the servant pointing out three fingers.

"Thank you so much, Li! I love you!", said the little girl while hugging her, "I am forever grateful to you".She paused for a second and sweat dropped.

"What's wrong Y/n-sama?", said the young servant girl.

"How do I take 3 whole jar of cookies by myself?", Y/n said with a sad tone.

"Don't worry Y/n-sama , leave it all to me", the young servant exclaimed.

"Aw....I love you Li!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", said the little girl with sparkles in her eyes, hugging the servant tight.

"Y/n-sama! Y/n-sama! It hurts! It hurts!", said the young servant.

"Oh! Gomen! Gomen!", said the little girl."I'll be going now, bye~"

"Bye~", said the young servant. "Y/n-sama is still so cute~", she thought.

"Cookies!Cookies!", Y/n thought, before someone placed a hand on her back, "EEEEPPP!!!"

To be continued.....

Hey guys!!

Thanks for reading this chapter, I really appreciate it. 

I hope you enjoyed reading. If this chapter was not that good, I'll try my best to write it better next time.....

Anyways, Thanks once again for reading.😋💖

Bye~👋