Chapter-2

Third Person POV

"Cookies!Cookies!", Y/n thought, before someone placed a hand on her back, "EEEEPPP!!!"

"It's just me Y/n-chan", a soft voice could be heard.

Y/n turned back to see a similar face, her smile grew bigger, "Kanao-chan!!"

"You are so silly as always....but I missed your stupid self.....", she chucked.

Y/n just pouted and hugged her, "I missed you too.....Kanao-chan" 

"Why have you come here today?", Kanao asked.

"Oh yeah I have to go to meet my father bye bye~", Y/n ran in a hurry after saying that, "I'll meet you later in the sauna", Y/n said waving her hand.

"Ok...", Kanao waved back, "When will she ever grow mature....*sighs*....oh yeah I am also the same age as her........but more mature"

In Kagaya Ubuyashiki's Room

Y/n slides the door open and greets the two couples in the room, "Mother, Father, I am back."

"Ah.....Y/n my child, how are you? We haven't met for days....", Kagaya Ubuyashiki stated.

"I'm doing fine, Father. And I also played dolls with the demons again. But some of them were so bad in playing and some of them ran off......*sighs*.....I don't think I can ever get a good demon to play with.....", Y/n said feeling a little depressed.

"Don't worry Y/n my child. You will probably find a demon who is fit to play with you one day", Amane Ubuyashiki said comforting Y/n.

"Thank you, mother", Y/n stated, "Oh yeah! Why have you called me here?" 

"About that.....I heard a sad news that........our fellow Hashira member........Kanae Kocho has passed away.....poor child....", Kagaya Ubuyashiki said in a sad tone.

Y/n eyes widened at what he just said. "K...K...K...Kanae nee-chan has p-passed away? T-That can't be......s-she is really strong, there is n-no way she was just killed by a demon.....". She paused for a bit, "Wait does Shinobu nee-chan and Kanao knows about this?"

To which he replied, "I'm afraid they just received the news now....."

Y/n ran as fast as she could, "Shinobu nee-chan.....K-Kanao......", she thought as she ran. As soon as she reached Shinobu was already on her knees dumbstruck with uninvited tears flowing down her cheeks while Kanao sat beside her, trying to calm her down. 

Y/n started to cry harder at the sight and went forward pulling them into an embrace. "Why do everyone have to die someday.......? Someday or the other will I die too...?", she thought, "No...I have to be strong for everyone, to protect everyone!!". All she could see was Kanae's calm smiling face appearing in her head....calling out her name, "Y/n-chan!!"

All the happy times all the fun they had

All the happy times all the fun they had.......just turned to history in a blink of an eye....

3 years passed after that incident (Y/n is now 10 Years old)

Y/n's POV

Shinobu nee- chan has changed a lot after Kanae nee-chan had passed away. She always carry a fake smile now, she tries to hide it from everyone but I can feel the anger in her. The anger to kill demons, her hatred for demons, everything. While Kanao-chan is still the same but something about her have changed, she keeps quite most of the time. But I can't blame them for the sudden change.

And me, I'm just doing my daily work killing demons here and there, it now became my daily routine. I haven't visited home for so many weeks maybe months.....I even lose track of time....

"Rest In Peace", I said as I slashed the demons head, "You better be a human in your next life....so that we can play in a friendly way..."

I have also changed a lot too. Everything around me seemed to bore me out. But the only thing that didn't change is my love for cookies and dolls. 

I still miss Kanae nee-chan a lot. Her smile, her cookies, her embrace, everything.

She was the reason why I was inspired to become a demon slayer. She was really strong and I  always wanted to be like her. But after hearing the dead of my role model, I lose hope on myself, everything seemed to be hard around me. I don't even know whether I will even survive in this cruel world, where humans live in fear everywhere.

"Crow! Crow! Message for Y/n! Message for Y/n! Head directly to the headquarters! To the Headquarters! Crow! Crow!"

Third Person POV

After the message given from the headquarter, Y/n headed there directly.

"I can't believe I'm going home", she thought.

In the headquarter

"Y/n, I'm glad to see you in a good shape"

Y/n bows down in one knee, "I'm glad to see you in a good shape too.....father"

"So, how are you doing your job? ", Ubuyashiki asked.

Y/n replied, "Everything has been going well, but I don't know how long I will survive in this world anymore..."

"Y/n, you have been saying this ever since Kanae has passed away. Don't discourage yourself with this words.....you are a strong child".

"I understand. So...why have you suddenly called me here today?", Y/n said smiling.

To which in reply he said, "As you know that the two former Hashiras also resigned after the dead of  our beloved Kanae.....I just called you today to ask you if you would agree to become a Hashira, ...'The Doll Pillar: Y/n Ubuyashiki, First Pillar'...I'm not asking you as a father but I'm asking you as the Master of the Demon Corps. So....do you agree?"

Tears wailed up in Y/n's eyes, her tears dripping down from her cheeks to the ground...

To be continued.....

Hey guys!!

Thanks for reading this Chapter. I don't know if this Chapter was good or not but.....I tried my best.....😁😋💖

Anyways hope to see you guys soon enough.....

Bye~👋