Chapter-8

(Hello! I finally finished my work and now( •̀ ω •́ )✧.....*drum roll~*dum dum dum dum dum....

Tada here is your Chapter 8.ヾ(≧▽≦*)o Hope you enjoy!)

~Somewhere in Tokyo~

'*sigh* the whole journey here was very silent.........why? Because....THE PERSON I WAS ASSIGNED WITH HAS BEEN SO QUIET THE WHOLE JOURNEY!!!*sigh*...', Y/n continuously curses Muichiro in her head. After all the cursings in her head she took a slight peek at his face...

 After all the cursings in her head she took a slight peek at his face

'...though he changed a lot....I mean he looked exactly like a girl back than...hahaha....and of course he still look like a girl...hahaha'

"Hey! Oi! M.u.i.c.h.i.r.o.k.u.n!"

                                                                        ~Ignored~

'Ignorning me again eh?'

"Oi~girly~", Y/n said with a disgusted face

Muichiro turned at last, but he just kept staring blankly at her.

"Why do you keep on making that face?", Y/n said looking at him with a disgusted face.

"What?", Muichiro replied.

"Huh?"

"What face did I make?", Muichiro replied again with a blank face.

"Do you really not know?", Y/n asked while raising an eyebrow before a smirk formed on the corner of her lips, 'hehe'

'Why do I feel like it's not going to be something good?', Muichiro thought as he gave that blank expression again.

"Well...ahem...in simple words your facial expression can be defined as...b.o.r.i.n.g", Y/n said while smirking

"Mm"

'"Mm"? Just "Mm"? ಥ_ಥ', Y/n thought, 'Forget it, I give up'

"Aren't you hungry?", Y/n asked.

Muichiro just replied with a nod.

"Hmph! Here", Y/n said taking out a piece of cookies, pouting and handing it out to him, "You should be grateful I'm giving you my precious cookies"

Muichiro just smiled saying, "Thank you"