Chapter-5

"Oh...I am surprised you still remember me...well then let's just continue the game we couldn't finish years ago...ugly!", Y/n glared at the demon, a dangerous aura emitting from her.

"W-Why are you h-here again?", the demon shivered, continuously sweating.

"Well......you ran away before we even started the game. Disgusting demons like you should just die. I shouldn't have let you be years back...now I regret it...", Y/n glare deepened.

'I can smell anger...?', Tanjiro thought, '...anger and hatred mixed together? I can smell all sorts of emotion in her...'

"You don't even deserve to be played with", Y/n face showed full for disgust and hatred for the demon.

"W-what's with that face?", the demon said while continuing to sweat.

"It's just...you became way more uglier than u were before...I'm surprise you still want to live even after taking all those innocent lives", Y/n said having the same expression on her face.

"Now now...why don't we start our lil game", Y/n smiled, clearly hiding anger behind that innocent smile.

'Game? This atmosphere...a real fight is about to occur right now...', Tanjiro felt tensed before a pink table appeared out of nowhere, 'Huh?'

Y/n place a pink cloth on top of the table and chairs too appeared out of nowhere, she took out her dolls from her bag and placed it down carefully on top of two chairs.

As Y/n continued decorating the table and chairs, the demon realized that a young boy was standing next to them, the demons eyes widened.

"Another sweet fox has come to see me", the demon said with a creepy smile on his face.

"Another?", Tanjiro asked in confusion

"Say...little fox cup, what is the year of Muji now?", the demon asked.

"It's the Taisho period now", Tanjiro replied.

"Taisho?", the demon questioned

"Another period have passed again", the demon said scratching himself, his arms hitting the ground repeatedly which made the ground to shake a little.

The demon movements made Y/n's dolls to fall off from the table.

"You! Not only are you ugly", Y/n bit her lower lips, "but you dared to make Elen and Amy fall! You...are you trying to take them away from me? If you really want to die then so be it!", Y/n said with a cold tone.

"Elen and Amy?", both the demon and Tanjiro questioned.

"My precious dolls!", Y/n panicked, "Now they're all dirty! I'll have to give them a bath again! Because of you...you big fat ugly...demon!"

Both the demon and Tanjiro sweat dropped yet again.

The demon ignored Y/n and went back to the conversation he was having with Tanjiro.

'Was I just...ignored...and that too by a demin...?', Y/n thought as she animatically turned into a stone while withering away.

As the demon and Tanjiro continued their conversation, Tanjiro face turned pale.

Tanjiro ran towards the demon with his sword and the demon's arm extended at the same time throwing Tanjiro to the other side, his back hitting into a tree which caused the mask he was wearing to crack.

The demon giggled, "Another of Urokodaki's brats is dying"

Y/n eyes widened at his words, 'Urokadaki?', she thought, 'Kamado-kun is Urokodaki's student?'

To be continued....

Hey guys! 

I know this Chapter was short and I'm sorry....

I'll try to make it longer next time

Thank you for reading😋🤗💖

Bye Bye~👋