Be My Addiction

Author: EvanKAlley

Chapters: 50

Reads: 84.9K

Votes: 4.1K

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis: 

"Ethan!" The guy yelled. It was Eugene.

 Why did it have to be him? Why was he the one who followed me?

I spun on my heels "what?" I snapped. I didn't mean to but I did.

 Eugene held his hands up as if to surrender. "What happened back there?" His voice was soft, as if he expected me to lash out if he spoke too loud.

"You know what happened" I seriously needed to get control of my anger "you pressured me into that stupid game. And now everyone in there thinks I was reckless. Now everyone is going to look at me like some freak!" I hissed, raising my voice.

Eugene frowned "Is that what this is about? You're worried about what everyone will think? I understand that you're upset-"

I cut him off "No you don't! You couldn't possibly understand. Eugene, I only care about what they were saying because it was true! The accident was my fault" I raked my hands through my black hair, messing it up more. Eugene stood there, like a gapping fish and I continued to ramble. "Its my fault the car crashed and now Brian is dead-"

***

Broken, numb and damaged. Ethan is a boy who could slip through the cracks of society. A drug addict with a bad past. Even the teachers at school have given up on him.

Eugene, a boy who had it all. A girlfriend, a large friend group not to mention a set life with his decently wealthy family. But that didn't necessarily mean he was happy.

 Boys from different worlds meet by chance. In science. With a science teacher who really likes experimenting with fire. Things might get a bit heated.

My Rating: 9/10