I Belong To The Billionaire

Author: Leekay27

Chapters: 34

Reads: 403k

Votes: 12.7k

Status: Completed

Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes

Synopsis: 

He suddenly pulled me roughly against his muscled chest, smiling as he knew that he had the upper hand,"Why won't you meet my eyes, Charlie?",he asked with that oh so sexy voice of his that sent shivers down my spine. Good shivers."L-let me go",I pleaded,"I've got work to do"."It'll take only a snap of my fingers and you'll be unemployed"."I know that",I cleared my throat,"I'm gonna be late".His hold on my waist tightened and he rose his brow,"Why the rush? You are mine"."I'm not yours".He chuckled,"I love this stubborn part of you but let's face it, you belong to me".He leaned in, his breath brushing my neck lightly. I gulped down the immense pleasure that shot through me just from having him close.He was right.I was already too deeply involved with this annoyingly good looking man. I couldn't help it.I guess I do belong to the billionaire after all.•Charlie Garrett is a twenty year old man who works at his family's bakery during the weekend and at an art studio during the week. He doesn't like troublesome things.He's a guy with an easy-going and peaceful life but everything changes when he finds an injured man at the back of the bakery one Saturday night.Charlie belongs to the billionaire. If you touch him, you'll get your hands chopped off.Literally.

#1 in lgbt [ 23rd December, 2019 ]. 

#1 in age gap [ 09 January, 2020 ]. 

#1 in gaycouple [ 21st January, 2020 ]. 

#1 in gayromance [ 25th January, 2020 ]. 

#1 in gaylove [ 04th February, 2020 ]. 

#2 in mature [ 11th February, 2020 ]

#6 in possessive [ 25th December, 2019 ].

#3 in boylove [ 30th December, 2019 ]. 

#2 in bisexual [ 30th December, 2019 ]. 

#10 in gay [ 23rd January, 2020 ]. 

#23 in manxman [ 26th February, 2020 ].

My Rating: 8/10