Beasts of the Woods [BxB]

Author: frendlygost

Chapters: 35

Reads: 105K

Votes: 7.6K

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

~I pant as he presses his bare chest against my back, pushing the side of my face into my pillow. "S-Stop..." I moan out.

His tongue makes its way down my neck and his teeth latch onto my shoulder. "No" He says. "You're mine, and I'll do whatever  I want with you."

His hands travel my body as if memorizing every inch. I bite my lip to contain more moans as an uncontrollable heat washes over me. 

"And there's nothing you can do to stop me." He breathes.~

Rai lives in a small town, with a small dysfunctional family.

His dad hates him, his mother was never there to begin with, his brother is in and out of jail and his sister is the one trying to keep the family together.

An outcast in his own family, Rai wanders in the nearby forest in his free time, drawn by the mysterious man he soon meets. He comes to realize the man is dangerous, but the world brings even more so. 

The man brings knowledge of the existence of monsters like werewolves, vampires, faeries, and even demons to light.

Soon, Rai is wrapped up in this paranormal world to turn back as the dangers towards him increase.

[Yes, this is a werewolf story. And yes,it is gay]

I will be updating on Wednesdays.

My Rating: 9.5/10