Loving Zach (MxM)

Author: DKDaisy

Chapters: 23

Reads: 121K

Votes: 6.6K

Status: Complete

Synopsis:

Sometimes you need just one person to make all the difference in the world. And even better if you get a whole family of them.
 Zach's been living in his car for a month now. He has nowhere to go, no job and his money is starting to run out. Life has been rough on him, growing up in an abusive home and later in life becoming the center of a vile man's attention. Just as he thinks his life is never getting better, he meets the charming business owner Dean. Zach is a broken boy and has nothing to offer to a successful businessman who's so handsome he could be on a magazine cover. But life has a way of putting the right person in your path even if you didn't know you were on the one.

 This is a finished, full length (80k words), slow burn romance about learning to trust, falling in love and healing after life has beaten you down.

 !Trigger warning: This story deals with child neglect, child abuse, domestic violence and rape. I wasn't overly descriptive about these situations, but they are still a big part of the story.

 !Explicit sexual scene.

 Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.