The Devils Toy [ManxBoy| BDSM]

Author: ThatGayBoyDylan

Chapters: 38

Reads: 5.5M

Votes: 175K

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

The world has ended, humans no longer being able to live peacefully and freely as Earth becomes the land of Satan himself.

 Each year, a human is selected to serve the devil as his slave, being made to do anything he asks of them, no matter how cruel of a task it may be.

 Axel Jones is an 18 year old boy who, after losing his parents at the beginning of this new and painful reality, is one of the only humans left who won't give up his freedom.

 Regardless of the consequences, he lives his life how he likes, and his hatred for this new world along with its new ruler, Lucifer, is not at all hidden like the rest of the human race. With a whole lot of sarcasm and troublemaking, Axel feels untouchable, his faith in never being selected at an all time high as he continues his rebellion against demon kind.

However, that all changes when Lucifer's interest is peaked, and he decides to visit Axel's home town where he stumbles across a boy who sparks his interest more than any other human has been able to.

 Lucifer is suddenly head over heels for Axel, determined to make him his, but Axel won't give up without a fight.

Will Axel give in and restart Lucifer's chilly little heart, or will Lucifer once again become bored of his new toy?

Rating: 7/10