Unecessary Ally

Rood's POV

"Where are we heading, Rood?"

"Back to Opion."

"Eh?"

"I got something to report back to master, Dio."

"But what about your mission?"

"Gathering information is my mission."

"So you're telling me that travelling to the freaking ogre settlement and getting Lidusis kidnapped was for an information?!"

"Dio, don't shout and no, I thought that we might ended up getting farrer to the north to get them. Besides.."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"Rood?"

Returning back to Opion, the group rode a carriage horse. With Gamode riding the horse, Elzeble taking a nap on the carriage roof, Rubymonter and Lidusis taking a nap near the window besides Dio who are infront is me. And Shicmuon looking out the window next to me.

'But to think that the monster ... well some, are on the human's side..

Master, what shall we do now?

.. no, what will you all do?' I thought to myself as I stare the window picturing Opion's manor.

~~~~~

"What do you mean Black magician-nim isn't here?!?!"

"H.. He went out to do some mission..."

"BUT I followed father all the way here to see him!!"

"W.. well.."

"Lapis, son, calm down.."

'......?'

The sound inside master's room makes me not wanting to enter it.. 'It couldn't be..'

And Dio knocks the oor.

'DIO!'

"Ah come on in."

'... Well it'll be fine if I don't reveal myself.'

We all enter the room and saw the Tower member inside circling master and two blond man, one looks angry and younger than the latter while the other one tries to calm the other one.

"Ah-- Rood, you're here!"

"Lapis.. and Chevel..?" Lidusis who are standing near me called out,

"Lidusis? What are you doing here?" TLapis and Chevel walk towards us, stoping infront of us.

"And Dio, Rood too!"

"Um, we're here to.."

"Master." Not wanting to answer him, I quickly called master over. "A word please."

"I see. Ren, if you please."

"Of course, master."

Master leave the room and I followed behind, leaving Ren to take care of the guests.

~~~

"So anything new?"

We're currently inside a room which are being casted a spell so that no sound could enter or out.

"What you're thinking is true."

"So it seems.."

"The demons are the one who'll triggered the war, and as for their allies.. monsters and beings.. I'm not quite sure, but the ogres will probably in human's side."

"Hmn?"

"We just encountered their tribe during our short journey."

"Then we should probably start spreading the news to the authorities and organization.."

"Is that why the Tower magicians are here?"

"No.. Well, yes. Apparently, Marquis' son ended up following them to here upon hearing that his father were coming to Opion.."

"...."

"And it looks like they got some information about the demon and the war, assuming that most majority of their best magicians are here.."

"What does the authorities have to say in this?"

"From your report, they'll probably ended up making the Tower, Association and Opion to work together."

"Will that be enough? Even with the help of the Ogres and some monster who will probably team up with humans?" I stated as I stare coldly towards Master,

Master look down and shadowned his eyes, "It'll be fine. After all, this is our world. We're the one who own this world and resides within." He says as he flashed a confident smile,

This time I'm the one who shadowned my eyes with my bangs, "Really now.." and hid a small happy smile.

~~~

Ren's POV

"Rood knows Opion's master?!" After master and Rood had left the room, I get to stuck with these.. idiots..? I don't know, the term doesn't fit well.

"Um about that.."

"WAIT WAIT does that mean he knows BLACK MAGIIAN-NI?!" stated Lidusis with a sparkling, shining eye.

"Uh.."

"We.. We..'re here to accompany Rood.. we don't know about the black magician tho.." Dio who knows Rood's identity and tries to help him, awkwardly said

And Lidusis kept rambling about wanting and demanding to see the Black Magician.

'Sigh... you two better come back here soon!'

Unaware that Shicmuon had left the room to search for Rood.