Let me come along

'But Rood, I..'

The ray of light coming in from the windows waken up a student, stopping his dream.

The sound of birds chirpping in the morning resounds the empty room as the person inside it sit down on his bed and look down to his hands,

"..... Rood.."

The person sigh and stands up, getting ready for yet another school life.. except this time, he's all alone again.

Ding Dong~

The sound of school bells rang, students hurried off to their classroom trying not to get late as their teacher will punish them for arriving late to class.

Except one person who had just finished taking a bath and wearing school's uniform and are now walking to his classroom.

The person take his time in doing so, resulting him being late to class in 30 minutes. As arriving, he got scolded and were told to stand outside.

The other person accept his fate, but before he leave the classroom, he glances back to Rood's seats and Dio's, seeing as they were really leaving.

Meanwhile, a certain green haired female student look at him worriedly for being late and another white haired female who sighs, knowing what's wrong with him.

"....Rood.. Dio.." The person keeps chanting these names as if they hold some powers in them to keep him safe, even though no one calls him a monster or bullied him again, he still feel unsecure without his friends.

"Lidusis-sama?" A voice interrupts the person called Lidusis, causing him to stop his mumbling.

"Lispen..?" A man with sky blue hair and golden eyes wearing a blue suit stand infront of Lidusis and bows in respect, the person called Lispen stare at Lidusis for a seconds and bows, "Please excuse me."

Lispen enter his classroon and announce the teacher who are inside to borrow 'Lidusis' for a minute and proceed to walk to his office with Lidusis following behind.

Arriving in his office, Lidusis sits on the sofa facing Lispen who stands up and are holding a phone,

"Lispen?"

"Lidusis-sama, I assume you want to be with your friends again don't you?"

"Eh?!"

"I can arrange that for you, Lidusis-sama" He smile wamingly to Lidusis, knowing that his lady's youngest son are attached to someone. 'Milady will be overjoyed knowing that her son wants to be with his friends.'

"Lady Dayner-sama? Yes.. It's me Lispen, I'm sorry for calling milady unnoticed but....

.....

As you command."

"Um Lispen..?" Lidusis are confused over the fact that his servant calling him out and are now contacting his mother, "What are you..?"

"Lidusis-sama." After the call has ended, Lispen put the phone down and talk,

"Would you like to go with Rood and Dio?"

He smile.