Underlings?

A deep blue eyes flutter open at the sunlight that shine right onto his face, the blond young man woke up.

Another day has passed so it seems. He's about to get ready to take a bath until he remembered the little monster, Dio, he slept with was nowhere to be seen.

"Dio..?" Rood thought that Dio must have woken up first and leave the room, not wanting to disturb his sleep, so he carry on his morning bath.

After finishing washing himself and wear his usual black attire, he leave his room and walk towards his master's room to receive his next mission.

Its not even a 24 hours since they left the school, but Rood missed his friends greatly.. especially Lidusis, he deny the feelings though.

Knocking at his master's officr door, he let himself in. What welcome him was Dio in the verge of crying and a furious Shicmuon sitting next to each other at the sofa. And a terrified Ren next to Opion's master who sweatdropped.

"Ah, good morning Rood! How was your sleep?"

"ROOD!" Dio come rushing towards Rood, hiding behind his back, shivering.

Shicmuon destroy the table.

"Dio? Oi, Shic! That's master's table!"

"It was fine. My mission, master?"

"Ah right, you remember the monster that damaged the school? The monsters are to be put under my care by the auhorities."

This got Dio's attention, "Eh?!"

"And I want you to take care of them while keeping an eye on them."

"Denied."

"WHYYYY?!?!?!"

"Did the association's master agreed to this?" Shicmuon who just heard the news, ask in confusion. If they do heard of this, Lanoste would surely denied and would want to execute the monster.

"Your master has nothing to do with this, they're an outsider and so do you."

"..." True. If the authorities said so, they have no rights to deny it.

"So Rood~" The master walk towards the door and open it, revealing Elzeble the brown haired hetero eyes, Gamode the violet haired purple-blue eyes and also the giant fish demon and Rubymonter the female leader of the group, tied up with a magic rope.

"DIO!!! HELPPPP!!" Elzeble scream while trying to untangle himself from the ropes while Gamode mumble curses and Rubymonter staring at Rood.

"You guys?!"

"......"

"Please Rood, you have to take them with you!!" Begged the master of Opion, Shicmuon sweatdropped at this and Ren sighs.

"No." Rood flatly reject the offer, not caring that the master is begging him.

"Rood please, we have a mission for you.. REAL mission and it would be a great help if you take these... demons with you." Ren try to negotiate with Rood, but Rood didn't give a glance towards the tied up monster who are making loud noises.

"Oh really?"

"Yes.."

"No thank you. I'm capable of handling any mission myself."

"But, Rood!!"

Dio sweatdropped at Rood, he look over to his fellow demon friends and give them a worried look,

"Lets take them with us, Rood."

"No."

"If that's the case.." The master murmurs, planning something. He holds Dio's hand behind his back, not letting Dio to move.

"If that's the case, then your demon friend might as well join them!"

"EHHHH?!?!"

"....Fine." Rood gives up, getting tired of the nonsense that is currently happening,

"Finally I can do my work in peace!!" The master declare with satisfy tears,

Watching what shown him right before his eye, Shic is confused. Not used to their everyday life. "...?"

"They are noisy." Reply Ren,

"Oh." 'So that's why the master is .. like that.'

Dio release his fellow friends from the magic rope, but before anyone can say anything, Rubymonter who have watched everything calmly, in a matter of seconds, she gather her magic and land a medium-size magic sphere towards Rood.

"Rood watch out..!!" Dio scream, earning everyone's attention except Rood who had already felt the magic.

In a split second before the sphere hits Rood, Shic stops it without getting awaken. Few steps away from where Rood's standing, "Dammit, demon."

"Hmph." Rubymonter ignore Shic and walk towards Rood who are behind him.

"Human that are not human. Being your underlings might not be so bad." She declare, earning a question scream from her fellow ally,

"This might get off my boredom for the time being.. I'll pledge my royalty to you then, Human." Rubymonter kneel down,

"Eh?! Rubymonter?!"

"Shut up Elzeble, Gamode. You'll follow this man and pledge royalty to him too.. or else." Rubymonter turn her head around, her hair shadowned her face but her shining yet killing aura of her eyes could be sense.

"Y-y-y-yes mam!!" The two shout, standing up and froze.

"Uh guys..?" Dio poke the two.

Meanwhile Shic somewhat becoming angrier than he was before, he silently watch the scene, his hands twitching to kill someone.

".... This is too troublesome." Sighs Rood,

"Oh and your missions, Rood!" Ren announce while holding a single paper,

She gave it to Rood, "Keep it first and read it later, you've just returned back and I think you should rest for awhile."

"Thank you, Ren. But I would like to do my missions." Rood says and were about to read the paper when the master let out a sudden scream,

"WHAAATTT?!"

Everyone in the room look at the Opion's master who are holding a phone. The phone fell of from his hand but small voices of, "Hello? Master?" Could be heard.

"DUCHESS ARTIAN'S SON IS ON HIS WAY TO HERE?!?!"