𝖎𝖝 - 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓

(hihihi! long time no see! it's date night!!!! please vote and comment! enjoy!)

𝙞𝙭 - 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣
🌙

fonts

flashback (korean words)
present (korean words)
author (MEEEE!)
title (etc.)

wednesday night

after another day of practice, you were at the apartment with the boys. the eight of you had piled into the living room, finding any piece of furniture to relax on. of course, the maknaes had no problem being all over everyone else to get comfortable.

the television sounded like a low hum compared to the sound of everyone engaging in animated chatter. after taking some time to lounge the night of practice away, the discussion for food was now up in the air.

"i'm too tired to cook. let's order out," seokjin suggests from the floor in the middle of living room. he looks cute with his cheeks pink from exhaustion and his pink lips that were poking out in a pout.

jungkook, jimin, and taehyung nod excitedly and begin immediately listing foods to eat. you take that as your cue to go shower before anyone else gets to the bathroom. between all of you, the hot water always runs out by the time the 5th person goes in there.

"while you guys decide, i'm going to go shower," you stretch as you stand, not aware of the eyes that follow the way your shirt rides up on your waist. you bend over, grabbing your bag and skip to the staircase.

someone mumbles something that doesn't reach your ears and everyone begins laughing hysterically, nodding their heads in agreement. you narrow your eyes, watching jungkook who averts his eyes from you with red cheeks.

you can't help but smile at sight of the boys

you can't help but smile at sight of the boys. they were so cute without even trying. you turned away to shower and wash the day away. the chatter fading as the distance away from them grew.

but while you shower, you're unaware of how the mood shifts and conversation changes— food completely out of the boys' thoughts.

a new discussion is in the air and the conversation goes like this.

jin is staring at the ceiling from his comfortable position when a pillow smacks him directly in the face. he sits up quickly with wide eyes, shock clearly written on his face. "yah! — what the ?!"

taehyung has his arms crossed and he narrows his eyes at seokjin. "so hyung..." he says expectantly and the eldest just sits there confused. the silence was deafening. "how'd you score a date with y/n?"

"i asked?"

yoongi clears his throat, making everyone look at him. when min yoongi speaks, it's usually important so everyone better listen. but then he stupidly says, "are you sure it's a date? like a date, date? not just a date."