❦ 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 & 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘 ❦

𝗱 𝘆 𝗻 𝗮 𝗺 𝗶 𝘁 𝗲

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

𝒊'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

born in 1995 (january aquarius), y/n grew up surrounded by the unconditional love that her parents showered her with. to y/n, her parents set the example of love that she strived to have. they stuck each other — incredibly strong no matter the circumstances. y/n just knew that was something she'd have in her future.

she met kim taehyung in music class when she was just 12. he was silly, yet unbelievably talented with the most adorable smile y/n had ever witnessed. he immediately introduced her to his best friend, park jimin, the sweetest boy with cutest chubby cheeks. the three were attached at the hip not two long after, spending every second they could together in and out of school.

jeon jungkook was just 10 years old when he met y/n, nearly half a year after meeting the '95 boys. he was the son of her mother's close friend— doe-eyed with a shy smile when their parents introduced them. y/n immediately reserved a spot for him in her heart. it took a while for him to warm up to her but soon jungkook had found himself clinging to her like no one else.

taehyung and jimin may or may not been just a tad bit jealous when they met jungkook — never seeing y/n's eyes go as soft as they did whenever she laid eyes on her 'kookie'. but they learned to love him and look after him like they were his big brothers. he fit in with the other three all the same.

kim namjoon and jung hoseok came along a year after. y/n, taehyung, and jimin were at the high school fair in 8th grade. the three were buzzing around from table to table, excited with all the possibilities high school could bring.

she met hobi when her and jimin were inquiring information about the dance club. his heart smile and bright energy was captivating. he and jimin exchanged numbers immediately. when y/n walked past the book club table and saw namjoon, she immediately lost her footing. he caught her but ending up knocking off half tog he books that were on display, chuckling out a laugh
at both of their clumsiness.

y/n's crush on him bloomed from there and she swore she'd never forget the way his cheeks dimples as he watched her own flush red. she immediately put her name down to join.

when y/n entered high school, namjoon came to their group of friends raving about this boy in the music production club who he found to be "so fucking cool". the boy eventually warmed up to joon and started coming around the group often. min yoongi introduced his closest friend, kim seokjin, as well.

despite the fact that jungkook was still in middle school, he was always with the group outside of school. he hung out with the 'big kids', sticking to y/n's side and never losing his big sparkly eyes as they all enjoyed each other's presence.

the boys were y/n's everything and vice versa. her days were never dull when she was with them. they became her lifeline. which is why it felt like her life came crashing  when her father got a promotion and her family had to move miles away just as she was about to begin her senior year in high school.

the boys were extremely understanding, but that didn't stop the tears that fell when she had to depart from them. they kept in touch as much as they could, but things just weren't the same. it had hit jungkook the hardest being that she was the only girl that he was really comfortable with.