𝖝𝖎𝖎 - 𝖋𝖑𝖎𝖗𝖙 - 𝖕𝖙. 𝖙𝖜𝖔

(hi!!! pls vote, comment and read note! enjoy!)

warning ⚠️: nsfw in this chapter

𝙭𝙞𝙞 - 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩 - 𝙥𝙩. 𝙩𝙬𝙤

you and jimin had practiced this dance many times before. the both of you performed it actually— for a showcase where you had performed in serval pieces. however, the pair of you were chosen for this dance, in particular, due to having the 'chemistry' the choreographers were looking for.

you had practiced it so much that it was basically muscle memory at this point. the two of you being perfectionists meant doing the dance on replay over and over, losing the heat of the dance and just going over the moments constantly.

on stage, however, the chemistry between the both of you was almost intoxicating. it left everyone at the edge of their seat— or so you heard others say. no matter how tired you were with practicing the dance, the stage brought something different out both you and jimin.

it was almost enough that you nearly kissed him when the performance finished; nearly forgetting that there were people watching— that you had an entire audience.

but right here, right now, in this dance room, you weren't so sure you would be able to stop yourself from acting on the desire between the two of you. not with the way jimin watched you expectantly; a fire in his eyes as he was already swaying to the beat.

your cheeks burned as you averted your attention to the wooden floor. with your eyes closed, you began swaying your hips to the intro of the song. the song was sensual, something this dance was meant to convey.

'I like it when you lose it
I like it when you go there'

Tank begins the first verse of the song, "When We", and that's your cue to begin. both you and jimin circle each other slowly, eyes latched on one another as if you were stalking prey.

the first part of the dance is basically the two of you dancing around each other. the moves are both sharp and seamless as the same time. the two of you were teasing each other, bodies eventually coming back together but never actually touching.

it was all about the build up... the foreplay.

when the beat finally dropped, jimin grabbed your hand, pulling you so your back was pressed against his front. his opposite hand creeps up your torso, inching towards your neck that his fingers trace over, leaving goosebumps behind.

there's a body roll that separates you from each other, and another that brings you back together. your hands come up above your head, slowing lowering them as jimins hand traverse down your body.

then beat changes again and jimin slides away when your short solo section comes in

then beat changes again and jimin slides away when your short solo section comes in. you dive down the floor, back arching in the most obscene way as you were on your hands and knees.