𝖝 - 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍

(hi! please vote & comment. read note at the end. thank you!!!!!)

𝙭 - 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝

warning ⚠️: very minor nsfw

friday, 10:13pm

"i don't think that's the big dipper, seokjin," you say while laughing. he laughs with you too, curling an arm around you.

you're laid with your head in his lap but his arm is draped across your waist. both of you are looking up at the stars, incorrectly calling out constellations.

seokjin is silent for a moment, just gazing at the sky in awe. "the stars look so pretty around the moon," he whispers.

"and the moon?"

the both of you marvel at the moon which sits pretty against the dark of the night sky. jin shrugs, blinking a few times because he's not exactly sure how he feels about the moon.

but with its soft glow, just days shy of a full moon, you think it's absolutely beautiful. "i think it's gorgeous. it's... it's always there— i know it'll always be there when the time comes. i like how it follows me everywhere...."

your eyes lock on jin's face but he doesn't notice, just continues to look at the sky. you continue, "i think the glow is casts on people makes them look beautiful. it reminds me of you."

his head drops down to look at you, eyes wide. "me?"

"yeah... you're our moon... you're my moon."

and the way your lips feel pressed against jin's make you feel like you're on top of the moon too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and so while this very first date with jin was one that you didn't want to end, it certainly was not the last for the both of you.

jin made it clear that he was going to keep "courting you", as he called it. it made you blush when he said it to you, but it was also a relief to not be confused about what page you were on.

you and seokjin were now dating technically, but not exclusively. obviously. he hadn't mentioned hyunjin, even though it's clear to everyone what goes on between you two. or maybe you have to clear it up that you and hyunjin were NOT having sex.

and although everyone knew about your date with jin, you weren't sure if they knew the exact details. and if hoseok did, it didn't stop him from pulling you away from the others the way he spontaneously did.

it definitely didn't stop hoseok from kissing you until you felt like you were going to pass out from how breathless he made you. it's still: lips moving feverishly, hands gripping tightly for a good moment before it's all gone. you always have to stand there for a few seconds after he leaves; relishing in the way the feelings of his lips linger on yours.