𝖛𝖎𝖎 - 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖘

𝙫𝙞𝙞 - 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨

(please don't be a silent reader ! i love when people comment and vote. thank you for taking the time to read this)

to say that you and hyunjin didn't instantly become best friends was an understatement.

the two of you were kind of stuck like glue at the moment. it was really different getting to know him outside of the boys you were used to.

you were sat in the tiny ice cream shop just at the edge of campus, phone in hand as you licked at your ice cream.

"i'm gonna post it, hyun," you said, opening your twitter app and glanced at him. lately, your social medias have been blowing up and you found it way too entertaining when you got so many interactions.

sometimes it was fun to be just a little messy on there as well. twitter had easily became your favorite app for that very reason.

"it's gonna get so many likes just because you're so cute," he stated, placing his spoon between his lips and you stared as you pressed post.

it didn't take very long for your notifications to blow up and you smiled as hyunjin opened up his phone, waiting to see his reaction.

you bit you bottom lip at jimin's comment, snorting to yourself

you bit you bottom lip at jimin's comment, snorting to yourself. one thing about these boys is that they truly didn't care that they had thousands of eyes watching them. they posted whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

you stared at jimin's tweet, trying to look for any context clues

you stared at jimin's tweet, trying to look for any context clues. it was possible that he could be talking about you, but jimin normally wouldn't hesitate to let you know he missed you.

you shook your head, pushing back the thoughts about how he very possibly could be tweeting about someone else. you knew it was more than possible and that's why you decided to just not even think about it.