𝖛𝖎 - 𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊

𝙫𝙞 - 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚

( this is kind of a little filler

pls be advised that most of this was written while under the influence of maryjane so if there is crackhead activity :)))))))))))) i apologize. but this book is like 5 percent crack soooo. also reminder that there will be smut in this book so don't be surprised by the unholy thoughts y/n has. i'll supply you with hobi water)

you had tried your best to not overthink as you were sat in your last class, but after a few moments of not fully focusing on your work, you zoned out.

this seemed to be a trend for you lately.

'these fucking boys are going to kill you,' your thoughts muttered inside your head. you rolled your eyes at yourself, still allowing yourself to zone out of the lecture. 'i can't believe they told everyone i'm off limits. and for what reason?'

you scoffed, letting all of your hopeful thoughts fleet before you end up disappointed. 'girl, think about all of the men you could've been getting.' a sly smirk stretched across your lips.

you searched your brain for images of all of the finest men you've seen on campus. you should've snapped out of it when you realized that all you could think of was the way jimin looks when he's tired and sweating after a dance, or the way mamjoon's arms flex when his pretty hands are touching his neck, or yoongi's veiny hands on piano keys and how they would look holding your thighs while his mouth is—.

with a sharp intake of breath your eyes snap open, remembering you were in the middle of class. you could've swore a groan of approval was about to rip through your throat and you facepalmed yourself with a huff.

'it's just because you're around them all of the time and you're sex deprived. stop being weird.' you assured yourself and closed your eyes again, chin resting on your palm.

immediately, hyunjin settled in your mind and you laid your head down on top of your arms against the desk. 'now that's a sweet face i'd like to see do dirty things'.

your head popped up when you felt your phone vibrating against the table. immediately you grabbed it, eyebrows raising when you saw hyunjin's name pop up with a waiting text message.

your back straightened as your eyes widened, cheeks burning as you realized you could be seen

your back straightened as your eyes widened, cheeks burning as you realized you could be seen. you clutched yourself phone tightly, eyes darting around in confusion.