𝖎𝖎 - 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖇

𝙞𝙞 - 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗

"jin, that's not even funny," you wheezed out, despite the fact that you were all laughing at his stupid joke. it was so unfunny that it was hilarious.

you were seated in the booth between jungkook and jimin. jungkook was clapping his hands to your left while jimin hands gripped at your thigh as they laughed. you flushed a little, your thigh tensing at his touch.

it's been like that more often than not recently. any touch from jimin felt as if it was lighting flame to your skin. and he just carried on with conversation as if everything was fine.

"what do you want to drink, y/n?" joon asked, his eyebrow raising at you like he knew everything that was written across your face.

"oh, a lemonade please and we need some soju," you replied, catching your bottom lip in between your teeth. under joon's gaze and jimin's hand, you just needed to calm yourself down.

these boys were your best friends, yes. but despite that, jimin was still an incredibly attractive man who loved to flirt with you. it was just getting to you, that's all.

"i'm going to head to the bathroom," you said quickly, standing up to slide past jungkook. with a brisk walk to the women's restroom, you fanned yourself before slipping through the door.

'it's normal, y/n,' you thought to yourself as you fixed your hair in the mirror. you were the only girl in a group of seven men whose looks seem to get even better every time you saw them. attraction to them was inevitable. 'but that's all it would ever be'

you had a lot of confidence, but at the end of the day you were still a woman who had insecurities. there were days you didn't feel pretty enough or curvy enough or thin enough at the same time. you had seen the girls that the boys had been involved with and man, they were gorgeous.

but you were gorgeous too— with golden tanned skin that looked like it had been kissed by the sun,  freckles that spanned sparsely across your cheeks and nose. you had eyes that were soft but smoldering at the same time and thick pouty lips.

you had thick thighs and your hip to waist ratio was one you worked hard to achieve. your love for food, however, couldn't help but cause the slight pudge you had in your stomach. some days you loved it and some days you didn't. it made you feel pretty in a natural way.

nevertheless, you still felt subpar when you looked at your boys. you held them on a high pedestal because no one could ever compare to them in your mind. so you didn't understand why you'd even let yourself feel any type of way besides platonic friendship towards them. 'it was nothing,' you thought to yourself.

you had enough of your self-deprecating thoughts and fixed your lip gloss. 'you're still a bad bitch.'

having fixed yourself up, you left the bathroom and returned to the boys who were caught up in conversation. tae noticed you returning and cut their conversation short. you raised your eyebrows in curiosity but decided not to push it.