𝖎𝖛 - 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖗

(don't forget to vote & comment :* )

𝙞𝙫 - 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧

heat instantly flashes through your body and your skin feels like it's on fire. where lips ghost over the shell of your ear begins to tingle and you suck in a breath.

"i don't remember allowing you to dance with anyone but me." your gut told you exactly who it was and this just confirmed bm c it.

"b-but we dance with jimin and ev—" he cuts you off, hands abruptly pulling you back so that you're pressed up against his front.

"i said what i said, y/n." his hand sweeps your hair over your shoulder, exposing your shoulder and he hooks his chin over it . "you're my dance partner. just mine."

"hoseok..."

"you have goosebumps," he teases into your neck,
lips brushing against your skin and your hairs are standing on end. "dance, beautiful."

dancing with hobi has always been easy. the man moved like he was born to do so. everything about him was effortlessly smooth and sexy. he could match your energy perfectly which made him the perfect dance partner.

dancing was hobi was something you were used to.

but doing partner choreography to 'Take You Down' by Chris Brown couldn't compare to the way he was moving behind you right now.

he took the lead, his hands training your hips to move how he wanted them to. once you pick up on his rhythm, he slides one hand under the fabric of your shirt, splaying his hand across your stomach gently. his other hand caresses your side, sliding alongside the curve of your waist.

you lean your head back against his shoulder, dancing against him and letting yourself feel both him and the music.

"i saw you the moment i walked into this party."

you smiled to yourself, winding your hips in circles. "oh yeah?"

"yeah... my y/n. always the prettiest in any room. i just knew i needed to dance with you, but then i saw you dancing with him." you already knew hoseok's expression was sharp and annoyed but the way he said it.

you opened your mouth to say something, eyes flashing open only to be staring at a shirt covered chest. your heart fluttered again, following the few unbuttoned buttons to the owner's face. "kookie."

his hand comes up to adjust his shirt and you watch the way his eyes catch onto hoseok's before he's pressed against your front, his hands shaking a little as he places a hand on the waist hobi isn't touching

"noona... i wanted to dance with you," he says over the music, voice still soft despite having to speak up. "hyung said i can share with him."

you nodded at the pout on his lips, always finding the way he speaks in pout with a lisp so adorable. you place a hand on the side of his neck, moving your body between both boys.