Chapter 3

"You're crazy, Isco." Nacho said and shook lightly his head.

"Just because I don't think it is fair that they keep us out of the tournament...I'm crazy?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "No but the fact that you really want to talk with Guardiola and Mourinho about it. They will just ignore you." Nacho replied. “They don’t care about us.”

"Because we aren't rich enough or what? Since when does that matter in football?" I said looking at him. He sighed deeply. "It's not that. It's more that the other students don't want to play with us. They rather stay in between themselves." I frowned.

"I thought that the rich guys have accepted us?"

"Not all of them." Nacho said, shaking lightly his head.

"Just those who fuck some of you." I said bitterly and Nacho rolled his eyes.

"They're dating." I rolled my eyes as he 'corrected' me.

"Yeah... as long as they go to school together and right afterwards they will let them down."

"Stop being so negative Isco."

"I'm not negative. I'm realistic."

"Realistic? Really? And what about you and Álvaro, huh? Don't even try to deny it. I saw the way you look at him." Nacho said grinning.

"There's nothing between me and him. We're not even friends..."

"Yet." I looked at him annoyed.

"There won't be anything." I said.

"I guess he won't agree with that." He was still grinning like he knew something I didn't.

"I thought you're convinced that there is something between him and Jesé. So, why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because of the way he looks at you." I couldn't help but blush lightly as he said that. "Awr... there's someone in love." He teased grinning.

"I'm not." I protested.

"Of course not..." He said chuckling. I grabbed the pillow on which I had been lying and threw it over to him. He could get out of the way easily. "You're an idiot."I said. He just laughed about my failed attempt to hit him with it. “Back to the point here.” I said.

“No. Let’s just go.” I frowned as he stood up.

“Where?” I asked confused.

“It’s party time.”

“Party time? In the middle of the week? Are you kidding me?” I replied raising an eyebrow. This school was getting weirder and weirder the more time I spent here. Nacho breathed out deeply.

“I’m not kidding you. It’s more something like a bonding party but it doesn't’ really work.” He said looking at me. “Our coaches think with parties they could get us all to be friends. Just that they are forgetting the fact that the rich and new rich don’t want to be friends with people like us.”

“This school is weird.” I stated and he chuckled.

“Definitely not like the one you've been before.” He said. “Come on. You’ll see Álvaro there.”

“I don’t…”

“Don’t even say it, Isco. I know you want to.” He said walking towards the door to leave the room. I sighed deeply but stood up.

How bad could that party get?

Worse than I ever imagined.

Okay.