Chapter 13

Few days later...

Isco's POV

"What did you tell him?" I looked up from the letter in my hand, as I heard his voice.

"To whom should I have said something?" I asked, frowning confused.

What was he talking about?

"To Morata. What did you tell him? He's been avoiding you lately."

Oh.

"Not much. Just that I wouldn't be ready for a relationship." I said and shrugged. Koke raised an eyebrow. "Just that?" He asked.

"What else?"

"I don't know. I just think it is bit awkward..." He said thoughtful.

"Should I have told him I'd be interested in you or what?" I asked, being the one raising an eyebrow.

"For example."

I chuckled. "What's so funny about that?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows.

"He wouldn't have believed me that. He said he gives me the time I need. That's all you wanted. Me to keep away from him and not start dating you." I answered and stood up from the bench I had been sitting on.

After the lesson I had went outside.

I needed some fresh air.

The last few days had been quite exhausting.

Since I had told Álvaro what had happen, we had met a few times.

Secretly.

It was difficult to find time to meet him.

Koke was always around me.

I really regretted that I let myself in with him.

I better should've asked Álvaro for help.

But no.

I was to afraid that it would change our relationship.

Probably it would have...

But if my mother or my father would find out how I got the money... they would be so disappointed in me.

"Isco..." Koke grabbed my wrist just as I wanted to walk away.

"What?" I asked annoyed and turned around to look at him.

"You know that you owe me something."

"I owe you something?" I asked lightly confused. "And now you want me to date you or what?" I added. "You should know that I won't feel anything for you, Koke. You are just the one who showed me a way to gain the money I desperately need."

I guess I went too far with that...

"I just said... you owe me something. And 'Ill take that favour from you. One way... or another." He said and let go of my wrist.

I watched him leave.

What was that supposed to mean now?

What did he want from me?

I felt a gaze on me and turned around, just to see Álvaro looking at me.

He rose his eyebrows questioningly and I?

I just shook lightly my head and walked inside.

I would have to sneak out of the school soon... I had a 'job' to do.

Nacho was barely speaking to me anymore so it wasn't a surprise for me to find our room empty.

He was avoiding me since he found out that I was doing a few jobs for Koke.