Chapter 23

Isco's POV

"This is not a cinema." I stated the obvious and Álvaro next to me started laughing.

"Obviously" He said, still a smile on his lips. "I know I told you we go watch a movie like you wanted but I changed plans a bit and hope you don't mind." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. I followed him to the reception. While he talked to that woman at the reception, I thought about what we were going to do here...in a hotel - just the two of us....

I was so in thoughts that I didn't realize that Álvaro turned back around and was looking at me. "Come on", he grabbed my hand and we went to the elevator.

I didn't really know what to say so I kept quiet and that was rather unordinary.

"What's going through your mind huh?" Álvaro asked just as the elevator stopped at the floor he had pushed the button before.

"I just hadn't expected this... it looks rather expensive ... you shouldn't have..." I didn't really want to tell him that he didn't have to book a room for us to... you know... but? He could've asked first, right? I mean, he knew it'd be my first time.

He stroked softly over the back of my hand. "Don't worry about that. Money is not a problem." He pulled me out of the elevator and walked over to a room. My heart was beating quite fast while I watched him opening the door. He walked inside and waited for me to follow. I kind of had frozen in the spot.

Was I really ready for this? Not that I didn't want it. I did... but... what if I'd be awful... he'd break up with me. "Are you coming?" He asked rather confused now. I nodded lightly and entered while he walked further inside. I gulped lightly while I closed the door and followed him then.

I stopped a few steps away from him as I saw the huge bed, the TV and food. Wait. Were that popcorn and nachos?

"I thought we make our own little cinema ... bit more comfortable in a bed." Álvaro started explaining while he walked over to the other side of the bed. "Not that I don't like making out with you in a dark cinema hall but... I prefer this a bit more. I got some different movies. You can choose which one you'd like to see." I could feel my cheeks warming up. Yeah, I definitely was blushing now. Oh my god... he just wanted to cuddle with me and watch a movie while I... "Isco?" Álvaro threw me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, he had made it himself comfortable on the bed. He stretched his arm out to me. "Come here..." I finally walked over to him and placed myself next to him on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and breathed a kiss on my forehead. "Are you okay? You're so quiet since we arrived here."

"I am." He looked at me, an eyebrow raised. "Like I said... I didn't expect this and I don't want you to spend too much money for me." I didn't really have to remember him on the fact that his parents didn't like me because he almost died because of me... they surely wouldn't want him to spend money for me.

"I know." He said. "But I want to." He let go of me and grabbed some DVD's. "Which one do you want to watch?"

I shrugged. "I don't really care... I most likely won't pay much attention to the movie anyway." I replied teasingly and a cheeky smile appeared on my lips. Yeah I definitely was feeling more comfortable now. It was cute. He had wanted to be alone with me. Back at the school, we basically could never really spend time alone. Not in my room, which I shared with Nacho and not in his, which he shared with Dani.

Álvaro grinned. "Fine then I just chose one." I watched him while he set up the DVD and came back to me. "I do wonder..." He started. "With whom Dani is spending time right now."

"I am sure he'll tell us when he's ready." I replied, snuggling up to him.

"You're probably right..." He said thoughtful. I cupped his face and breathed a kiss on his lips.