Chapter 19

1 week later

Today we find out the gender of the baby, Ella and I went to the doctors to get the envelope and we asked a balloon thing to make a balloon based on the gender. We stepped out of the room and started talking about what we were going to name the kid. "I was thinking about a girls name for awhile." Ella was saying. I laughed, "That's actually funny, I was thinking of boys names."

"I really like the name Isla, it seems so pretty." I actually really liked that name, it sounds so beautiful. "I love it! I like the name Barry, you know, like Barry Allen!" Ella laughed. "Of course you would name them that, you love Barry!" (Hehehe :)

The woman who had the baby's gender in the envelope handed us two balloons. What? "Congratulations!" She said. I was in shock. We were having TWINS?!?! I could tell Ella was also in shock. I looked away from my girlfriend to look at what the balloons said, it said Baby A and Baby B. I laughed in shock and Ella just stood there with her mouth hanging wide open. I waved my hand in front of her to get her attention and she seemed to snap out of it pretty quick.

"Let's go surprise them." I said. Ella nodded and we put the balloons in the car, we decided to bring one balloon with us so we can shock my family that we're having twins. I had to hide the baby thing somehow, so they won't be confused when it says Baby A on it. So I took a sharpie and colored it in. So it just looks like it says 'Baby' on it.

I opened the gate and Ella secretly brought it with us and tied it near a bush, making sure it wouldn't pop. I opened the back door and told everyone to come outside. They came out and they all wore the colors that they thought the baby was. The girlfriends, Ryan and James wore pink. The rest of them wore blue.

I laughed at all the decorations, no doubt the girlfriends set it up.

Ella and I also agreed in the car, we both pop one each

Ella and I also agreed in the car, we both pop one each. So Ella held the balloon and I had the needle in my hand, we all counted down and when we hit one, I popped the balloon.

Out came blue confetti. Our first baby is a boy! We all cheered and hugged. Ella held up and finger and ran back to grab the other balloon and everyone SCREAMED. "TWINS?!?! YOU'RE HAVING TWINS?!" Lily screamed. Ella and I laughed and nodded.

This time I held the balloon while Ella had the needle. We all counted and when we got to one, Ella popped the balloon.

Out came pink confetti. We're having one of each! We screamed and hugged each other. I felt tears rush down my cheeks from happiness. Everyone was hugging us and I looked to see every one of my brothers crying. "I HAVE A NIECE AND NEPHEW!" Ryan screamed.

We had a very good but exhausting day. Ella and I found out we're having a son and a daughter. Today was a very happy day.

Hey guys! Two updates in one day?! You guys deserve it for waiting for so long. The next chapter is the last chapter until the third book! Also, if you don't already know, I know NOTHING about how they know what to put in balloons, cause I've never been to a gender reveal party before, and I've never been pregnant since I'm 16 😂. Anyway, thanks for reading! Bye!