Chapter 10

James's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. My eyesight was blurry and I had no idea where I was. I try to move, only to realize my hands and feet are tied up. I try to scream for help, but it came out muffled because of the cloth around my mouth. I then heard giggling, like Harley Quinn giggling. "Look who's up! About freaking time." I knew it was Liza. "Liza, what are you doing? Untie me!" I demanded. She giggled again, I was ready to punch her. "Not so fast lover boy, daddy dearest would be angry with me if I let you go." Daddy dearest? Huh?

"Are you working with my dad?" I asked. She smiled creepily and nodded. "My dad works with him too, they've been best friend since they were 17! Your dad gave my dad who gave me instructions to get close to you, marry you, and then betray you." "That was specific." I said. She groaned. "Well, I may have fell for you, so if I didn't do this then I would be in very big trouble." She said it like she was five. "Jesus Christ are you five?" "SHUT UP!" She screamed in my face and smacked me. But it's like that slap slapped me back into reality. Where are my brothers?

"Where are my brothers." I demanded. She giggled once again. "It's ok protective brother. They're all fine! Let's hope they're not allergic to chloroform." She said. I tried to get out of the chair, but she held me down. "HOLD STILL YOU DICKHEAD!" She screamed in my ear. Then, I heard a loud screeching noise which made me stop struggling. I screamed in agony and tried to cover my ears. "That's what happens when you disobey." A new voice said. Liza gasped and ran to him. "Hi daddy!" She hugged him and he pushed her off him. 

She pouted and I swear I saw tears in her eyes. I would never do that to my kid. "Well done Liza. You may have that cookie now." "Yay!" She squealed and ran out of the room. "You're Jose's kid. James right?" He asked. I didn't respond. He grabbed my neck and pulled me toward him. "I said, you're Jose's kid, James right?" He said gravely. I choked and nodded. He let go and I let out a gasp. "You work with my dad right?" He responded with nothing but a nod. "Who are you?" "Richard Cross. Pleasure to meet Jose and Rachel's firstborn." He said. I wanted to punch him so bad.

"You have one more question kid, if you ask more than three, to me or Liza, you get a bullet through your head. Got it?" I nodded. I thought about this for awhile, and I need to know. "Why does my dad want Mari so bad?" "So he can feel powerful, if he can have Mari all to himself, her weeping and screaming in pain makes him feel stronger." I could tell that made him sick, it made me sick too. "Where's Mari?" I asked. I decided to test my limits. "What did I say kid? No. More. Questions." "Please." I begged. I don't care if I sounded like a baby, I need to know if my baby sister is alright.

He sighed. "Mari is fine. So is her boyfriend and other brother." Mari has a boyfriend? Since when? "She won't be soon. Your father is very close to finding her. And once she hears her brother is in danger, she'll come back." "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HER I'LL-" I got cut off by a gun shot.

BAM! Another chapter! I know you guys are liking the series and I got a surprise! It's going to be a three book series! I will update a lot more so you guys can get to the third book! Enjoy reading. Byeeeeee