Chapter 8

James's POV

We were searching everywhere for Ethan, when I get a text. It was from Ethan, thank god. "GUYS! ETHAN TEXTED ME!" All the guys and my wife came running in. It read:

"I'm ok. I found her. I'm not telling you where I am, I promised her. She loves you and misses you guys."

He found Mari?! I was ecstatic. But also nervous. Are they coming back? I told the guys and they were a little emotional. At least our brother found her. I needed to find them, bring them home. I handed my phone to Derek and made him track their location. Mari was smart and turned hers off, I know for a fact Ethan didn't.

Derek was tracking Ethan and it says he's in Tennessee. That's 32 hours away from California! How much did he walk? So that means... "MARI IS IN TENNESSEE TOO RIGHT? SHE'S WITH ETHAN!" Ollie literally SCREAMED. Some of us had to cover our ears because of that. "Ollie bro, calm down. We will book a flight. Derek?" "On it." "Then, we will pack, and head to Tennessee to bring our little brother and sister home." I planned. 

"And how long will that take James?" Ryan asked. I looked at Derek since I didn't have the answer. "I can book it for tomorrow. Earliest is 4:00 in the morning." I hate getting up early, but it's worth it. "Book it. Everyone else, pack up. We're going to Tennessee." The boys raced upstairs to get to their rooms. 

I took a seat right next to Derek on the couch. I put my head in my hands and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see Derek smiling at me. "We'll find them James. I promise." I felt like the younger brother at that moment. I put my hand on his smiled gratefully. "Thanks Der, now go pack up." I playfully shoved his hand off my shoulder and he chuckled.

I figured I should probably pack up too. I got up and went upstairs to mine and Liza's room to pack up. When I enter, I see Liza scribbling on something. I guess she didn't hear me come in. I sneak up behind her and look over her shoulder. She's drawing a line on a pregnancy test to make it look like she's pregnant! "What are you doing?" I asked, very angry. She jumped and she turns around.

"JAMES! Uhm, w-what are you doing here?" She stuttered. I grab her wrist and I take the pregnancy test out of her hands. I look closely at it and I see that it in fact, has a pen line to make it look like a second line appeared. "Why did you do this?" I asked brokenly. She tried to look confused and innocent. "What are you talking about James?" "Why. Did. You. Do. This?" I asked, starting to get angrier. 

She then started to cry. You f*cking liar. "I'm sorry James! I just wanted you to love me!" This bitch. "I do! Well, used to now. Did you fake the pregnancies the whole time?" She was silent. "ANSWER ME!" I roared. She started sobbing and threw the pen she had across the room, almost hit me in the face but I dodged it. "YES! YES I FAKED THEM! YOU WERE SO BUSY LOVING EVERYBODY ELSE, THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR ME!" Is, is she for real?

"I'M SORRY THAT I WAS TRYING TO FIND MY SISTER! NOW MY BROTHER IS GONE TOO! THEY ARE BIGGER TARGETS FOR MY FATHER NOW SINCE THEY ARE TOGETHER! SO I'M SORRY THAT I'M TRYING TO BRING THEM HOME! AND I WARNED YOU ABOUT THIS! I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD BE TRYING 24/7 TO FIND MY SISTER!" I screamed. Ooh I was mad.  "YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SPENT MORE TIME WITH ME!" She screamed. "Yes, yes I should have. And I will own up to that, I should have spent more time with you. But you didn't have to fake the pregnancies!" I became a little calmer.

"I'm sorry I have to do this James." Wha- and the next thing I know, I'm unconscious.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating frequently, there might be slow updates. So I'm asking you guys nicely to please stop saying "update, update, please update." I am very busy with a lot of stuff this summer and I can't always get to writing. And what if you guys were going through a tough time, and everyone is asking you to update a book that they kind of lost interest in? I get it guys, you like the story, and I would let you know when I would stop the story. But please have patience with me. I promise I will update when I can. Thank you for reading though.