Do You? Believe ...

Warning
This chapter may be upsetting or disturbing to some readers.
(T/W)

September 12th, 2018.

Across barren worlds and dormant trees layed a field of colorless cores surrounded by sandstone labyrinths. A young Noah was hurting from the loss of his friends, and Ex boyfriend at this time.

He had never been so depressed in his life, would self harm and wished to die, Noah was down in the underworld walking the grass, crying and holding his head. He pulled his energy towards Daniel and forced his soul to come to the underworld. His long blonde hair flowing in the wind as he wondered who I was, and where he was.

"Daniel," Noah said, "you hurt me more than the world can ever hurt a person. Do you know this place? Where you're sitting?" He smiled with anger. "You're sitting in my world, the world under yours but you are not above me in any way. You told me you didnt believe, you told me I was faking it and I was a liar," Noah walked up to Daniel and got in his face. "You told your friends all about it and you made them laugh, and laugh, and laugh at me, you told me you slit your thighs because of me but you did that to yourself! You threw things at me, you blamed me for everything you put me through and yet you still never realized that I was hurting too!!" He punched Daniel in the face and knocked out a tooth.

Took a deep breath and struck him again. "I never would have hit you when you were mine but you're not anymore! I did everything for you! I shut out my friends for you! I shut out my own mother!! Because of you! I was lied to over and over and you still never once told me the truth on who your new friend was! All because I didnt fucking see the world without my third eye!!!!" He struck Daniel three more times and stood him up.

Noah kicked Daniel in the knee and watched it bend backwards, his energy started to turn his skin black with a purple glow, coral grew out of his back and he now wore horns. A long shredded back skirt flew out from his body as well. Eyes closed for a moment then opened and stared into Daniel's soul.

"Why are you doing this to me!?" Daniel screamed through a bloodied mouth and tears.

"I'm doing this, because you never believed in me, Daniel. You, never, listened, to me. YOU! NEVER! HELPED!! MEE!" Noah kicks him in the throat, picks up his body and throws him back first into the hard sandstone wall of an energy core base. The walls cracked and Daniel screamed, Noah walked up to him one final time. "Look around you, you see everything I talked about. The field, the towers, the gates... when you wake up tonight you wont rememeber being here, but you'll still have feelings. You will fear me, and my power. You will start to consider my words and think you believe... I only have one last question, Daniel. "

Noah got in Daniel's face and spoke.
"Do you? Believe? ... " his blackened purple face and long dark horns scarred Daniel to his very core, that the core he layed upon turned into tar.. and mud. Noah grabbed his face and said to him. "See you in hell, Psycho." And sent him back to the overworld in one fucked up piece.

Later that day.

Noah flew to the ocean on the most west end of the continent, to visit the Memory Mansions, or, Head Houses. He walked into Daniel's head house after hours of searching and walked the halls. His demonic form tainted the floors and the walls he touched and made them black.

Noah walked into the room that had his and Daniel's memories, both good and bad. He took a good look around and trashed the room. Noah then walked around the entire memory mansion and opened up every door, skylight, window, and wall. Now, these floating islands above the ocean are held together by positive and negative forces, making them float like tensioning magnets. All he had to do was, slip, the house a little to the left or the right and the home would fall.

Noah used the last of his already depleting energy and forced the home to slip, creating a reaction that made the house fall and crash into the freezing water below. Sank it down to the bottom and let it be consumed by the millions of souls that of which roam and reside in the depths of that cold unfathomed water. Now soaking wet Noah found and grabbed the key to the home on his way and walked up to Micheal Hardwell's, (His court crush at the time) office and threw the key onto his desk. "Do you know the house of Mr." Says the full name and age of Daniel. "Above the seas?"

Micheal replies to him. "Yes, why?"
Noah turned around and started to walk away, letting the water slosh out of his clothes onto the red carpeted floor. Threw his coat over his shoulder and said to Michael..
"Its at the bottom of the ocean now, completely destroyed, make sure it stays there thank you."