.Energy Cores. (Pt2 the truth)

I wasn't going to let that happen.

I suddenly woke up, gasping for air and almost screaming. I didn't know how to react or what even happened and why I awoke.

December 6th, 2018. I was with my sister and family for the weekend. I asked my sister if she knew about dads energy core breaking. She didn't know how to react after I told her. I was in as much confusion and shock as she was as to why he gave up everything and if he even knows he did it.

That night. I went back down into the Underworld. I manifested into lucifer's office.

"Hello Noah. What brings you here" he smiled menacingly.

"Why did my father's energy core break?.. im so confused."

"What's there to be confused with?" He slowly started raising his head from doing paperwork and folded his hands together then grabbed his cane.

"I just want to know.. why he gave up? Why he left being an empath. Why h-"

"ENOUGH!!" Lucifer slammed his hands down in the table in front of him and his cane fell to the floor and pieces of it broke off and scattered around my feet.
"YOUR FATHER DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BE AN EMPATH. WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU THAT HE IS GOING TO GET SICK!? ITS HIS FAULT YOURE EVEN LIKE THIS."

I Started to get teary eyed and upset. "W-what do you mean by he didn't want to be an empath?"

"He wasn't born with empathetic powers. It was bestowed upon him when he became a free mason. They had to open his third eye. We made a deal to keep his kids. You and your sister. Protected under my authority in the Underworld when they got the gift if at all. Which you both did. So here you are. He didn't even like it. He blocked most of it out, his energy being gone won't change a thing. It will be fine. He will be even more fine than you are with all the energy in that field."

My energy made my view pan out towards the energy cores, Then the floating houses, Then the islands.

Soon after, me and Lucifer we're walking down the path from the towers through the battlefield. Talking about everything that happened and why it happened. The spirits that taunted me. There to make me stronger, to show us that there is darkness in the world. The family break up and losses of friends. To show me how to be wise and helpful to the broken who need it. The romantic heart I was given that likes men to show me the differentiality in how love could work in more ways to make my energy flare and become better. The problems with the public. To show me that not everyone is fair or happy with your life.

"You see, life isn't fair. It isn't good. There might be hope but the only way hope can be achieved is if you seen it all and know how it works. I show you how the world works, every, day. We both know that you are very strong in energy and being as young as you are that is very good. And with your father's energy gone it could easily get put into your energy if it doesn't go to jenalee. Either way it'll eventually thrive in you more so than any other empath in the world. "

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him

"You're saying.. that I'm going to be the strongest empath?"

He stopped and slowly turned to me only showing his face enough to see his left side barely.
"Yes, I am. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, not at all. That's just. Wow"

We started walking again

"Haha, yes... Wow"

The sky turned a deep red and purple. The wind blew with the smell of smoke and Ash fell from the clouds like snow.

"There's one last thing we need to do. " Lucifer said as he stood in front of the walls of hell.
"Face the world of fire like you almost did back in june. Become even stronger as you absorb the energy of hell and defeat the demons who tore apart your mind and family." He leaned in towards my ear and whispered
"Make them pay for what they did to you"
He tapped his cane on the ground and the gates started to open. Crows and bats flew out of the large doors. I saw nothing but red and black masses with the light of fire emitting off of them.
A large red Demon with horns and a glowing red trident walked out of the gates and towards us. As he walked over the bridge he looked taller with every step.
Black torn cloth shrouded him like a cape and kilt with belts and chains rattling off the sides of him.
He stopped and looked at me
"Who are you?"

Lucifer stepped in and said
"Martin, Noah, Martin"

"Aaaahh" he sighed out "hahaha, you've finally come. I am Hades, ruler of hell and all surrounding chambers. "
I looked at his feet. They were split hooves and fur legs.  I looked back up to him and he said

"Follow me, you too Lucifer. I know what you need to do, this has been the plan since December 2002."

"But my birthday wasn't until September of 03."
I said back confused
Lucifer scoffed with a little laughter
Hades looked back at me and said
"Hahaha. Aah. I know"