•The Start of Rose•

Early Winter 2017, it was about my 5th time ever going into the Underworld. Just after we moved into our old home, In Euclid. I was walking down a pathway into the large one battlefield in front of the city. And i saw a small dot moving around in the distance, I flew over to it to find that it was a person. She was bald, wearing all black, had a cape on, and was holding a spear. She was talking to herself; in French. I looked over at her and asked if she was okay. She then looked at me with anger and said "Rose!?" I saw the fear in her eyes and got scared myself.

She stood up slowly and her energy turned into a dark purple. At that moment I knew that she was not dead. But an Alive and well human being. Astral projecting the same way I was.

She threw her spear at me and i dodged it by an inch or so. She started to run away from me and i chased her "Hey wait! Come back!" I had no idea who Rose was. But she seemed to have thought it was me. I didn't know if she thought i was a girl. Or a boy. Or a demon. Or anything at all.
I just wanted to see her and talk to her. Ask her why she said that, and how she seemed to have recognized me.

After that, I stopped chasing her and tripped over Vine covered in thorns. I hit the ground and it made me cough in pain, I looked up to a bush of roses. Reds, whites, and even black, some yellows too.
I was too caught up in chasing that girl that I couldn't see I was in the rose field.

"Maybe that's why she called me rose? She might have recognized me but not known my name. And called me what she saw around me to describe who I was" I thought while picking out thorns from my arms and ankles.
I looked up at the towers only a few hundred feet from me and saw that same girl on the ledge of the middle largest tower. I couldn't quite make it out that it was her, but her cape flowing in the wind and burning energy showed me it was. She was heading to the lighting rod, I opened up my wings and flew up there faster than she could run from me and i plunged my feet onto the ground a-front of her and said "hello, who are you?"
She looked up and over at my wings that towered above me like the back of a throne almost and started to get scared of me.
"H-h-how you do that?" She pointed at my wings.

"Black energy. For protection, if i get corned. Or trapped in a sticky situation, or need to get somewhere really fast and far away from the spot i was in. My energy forms wings. If I need to look bigger and scarier. I get horns. Or giant hand claws. If I need to shroud myself from anything I'll become invisible to the eye of demons. It's honestly really helpful."

"Black? Energy? I don't understand black energy. What you mean?"

"Of course you don't. You seem to not have a speck of black on you at all. I honestly should not even be here. But I am, but why are you here?"

"I don't know. It was accident, I was walking down street to Paris and feel sick. I went home and lay down, and now i here. Big tall man said 'the only way out is up' he had evil cane and suit, emerald eyes"

"Lucifer" I thought as she kept talking

"So I go up. I go up to top of tower to leave, now move" she grabbed my shirt and somehow lifted me up and threw me off the side of the tower.. she started to climb up even higher into the tower and I flew towards her and grabbed her by the shirt and lifted her off her feet. I started to fky higher and higher up as she screamed in Terror. I flew her to the top of the lighting rod and shifted her energy to make her warp back home.
I let go of her and she fell down to the rod and a portal opened up beneath her.
She went into the portal, as it closed I could see the horrified look on her face.
"I hope she wakes up and thinks it was a nightmare or something. We can't have her coming back"

I flew down the tower and too the rose field and sat down in the bushes. And embraced the feeling of the cold sting of thorns and admired the beauty of the flower.
"Beautifully hurtful, haha. Sounds kinda familiar"