•Playing Cards |•part 1•| The Moon Card•

September 2018, i was in the Underworld. It was night time. The moon made the ground glow a pale blue and the towers I stood in front of blacked out the sky making a Shiloette with glowing orange square windows. The breeze was cool and calm. I sat on the ground and felt the grass flow through my fingers.

It Soon became wet, mud soaked up onto my hands and water started to flow in from the ocean side. It rose about 3 inches up my body before I got up and looked at what was going on.

The big moon was pulling the water up higher. And closer to the moon. Since it was all energy based and spiritual in the Underworld. The moon used affect on how the energy it came from was being affected.

A dark tall and buff demon started running toward me from a distance. It wss making weird wailing sounds and screaming as it ran. The water was up to my knees and made me go sharply numb. I started to slosh in the water towards the towers doors. I was quite far but still so close. The demon only felt like it was getting closer as I was getting no where. I ran and ran and ran struggling in the cold shimmering water as the demon kept getting closer and closer. It was close to touching my back, I was at the point of fear where I was screaming.. for the first time in the underworld other than getting hurt.. have I screamed in fear from a demon. It's wailing and moaning sent me back to my childhood while the water reminded me of the head house incident with Jena. My struggle in the thick cold water only made me feel weak compared to the demon.

So many memories and feelings. All coming out and being expressed out loud in screaming and crying. The demon was touching me at this point. My back shivered with goosebumps and i got close to the doors. My wings didn't come out at all for some reason. The water was up to my waist.

I got through the doors, the demon was still behind me. The tower also had water in it but was a lot lower than before. The second I opened the door, my legs broke free into the air and I could run. The newly fast flowing water into the lobby of the tower sent me flying on the slippery marble falls towards the staircase.

I realized I either needed to find the one man at the large open floor or go to Lucifer. I closed the door behind me and saw the demon looking through the glass fogging It up. It was kicking at the door and pounding on it while water splashed up the glass and through the cracks in the door.
It got the smart idea to punch the glass open, water bursted through the window and started to flood into the stairs as the demon went to reach for a door handle. I started running up the staircase as fast as i could. It was still chasing me. I was still screaming and sobbing. At points frozen in fear until it was close to too late for being afraid.
I got up 6 flights of stairs and came to an end with another door. It was locked, I started to panic. Water was inching it's way up to my feet and the demon was quiet underwater. I banged on the door and screamed for someone to come help. I saw a man in a black suit through the window across the floor. I banged on the glass to get his attention. He came to the door and opened it slowly.

"Hello, can I help you?" He said to me concerned as water seeped into the room. It didn't distract him at all that we were knee deep in water.

"Yes, thank you oh my God oh my fucking God I'm so glad you were he-" I got interrupted. The demon bursted up through the water and made a bone chilling scream as it lunged for me.

"Get out OF THE WAY! " The man said as he shoved me out of the way and clashed arms with the demon. I ran to the stairs and up those flights.
And to the next, then the next. The demon seemed to be gone.
I came to a door at the top of a staircase at the far back wall corner of the main middle tower. I was about 3/4 of the way up. There was a small hallway with an iron door at the end of it and large glass grid paned windows letting In the moonlight.
I opened up the door and walked into the hallway and looked outside. The whole underworld was glowing ocean with giant steamships, sail ships, war vessels, and row boats from all decades covering the ocean in Mass groups.
I looked across the hallway to the other door and saw the same fucking demon looking through and tapping on the glass while jiggling the door handle.