Energy Cores (pt3. drag me to hell)

"Welcome to hell" Hades said as we walked down the bridge I once layed on with a broken body. I looked up at the red sky with crows circling around the gates.
When I got inside, it was almost as horrible as I thought it'd be. There was red and black ground. From the burning grass and dirt. Charcoal clouds and ways of pain and torture. Everywhere.

We walked down the long pathway into an area that looked like a large arena. Or colleseum. Every circular ring going around the main preformance floor was on fire. all the way down on the main floor, someone was dancing. And feeling herself up through the flame. I saw people being stabbed, Bruised, Hurt, Ripped apart, Torn to shreds, demons fucking humans and humans fucking demons, an orgy around every corner, hookers and crack heads loitering around couches and broken apart homes, people smoking, people on fire and smoking, rivers of blood and other bodily fluids, torture rooms and weaponry scattered around like desks in a classroom, places on fire while it snowed cold Ash from the clouds above. It was awful.

My energy flared so much more than I ever thought it could flare. Purples and reds spewed out my back while blues and black surrounded my body like shields and white energy around the bottoms of mt feet.

Every step I took, bad energy and flowing in flares and feelings merged into my energy making me stronger than the demons of hell.

I stopped at a few spots to look at tall towers crooked, on fire or warped. Large groups of Chambers and boxes. I started to get anxious and scared. And I wanted to leave.

All i thought of was that day back in June when I got attacked and dragged to hell. The pain I was in, the fear I felt, the feeling of being covered in ash and soot, the screaming demons and laughter in their eyes as they took me away.

"I need to get out of here, now" I said with a Shakey voice.

Lucifer put his hand on my shoulder and said "that's fine, Hades, were going. I'll see you after we get him home."

"No, I don't need to go home. I just want to leave this area."

"That's fine too"

We walked out ot hell and towards the shoreline to see the dead ocean on a park bench right by the towers.

A large ship was sailing on the horizon, it was a black steamship with red diamond logos all on the side. It was my sisters ship, pulling up towards us.

It came to a long hault and stopped with the tip of the bow just barely hitting me. I jumped up onto the ship and i turned around to look at Satan and said "Lucifer, thank you" as i looked at the bench i saw he was no where to be seen. I looked up towards the sky at the towers and saw my blue crystalized energy no longer there, reassuring me that it was back in my body.

The ship started to move backwards away from the shore. I saw on the ground Lucifers cane. I bubbled it in energy and brought it towards me, the crown still broken and its jaw was chipped. I wondered if he was going to make a new cane or had a spare.

I looked towards the mast of the ship and tapped the cane on the floor a-front of me. I kept it to my palm as I walked more and more towards the back of the ship so i could look towards the city on the way back to the island dave resides on.

I saw the city clear as day but smaller than a penny, we came to another stop. We were at the island. Dave wasnt around at all but being able to see the circular opening in the jungle meant I was in the right place.

I made my way into the forest and toward the rickety door that led me to my childhood house. I held the handle and put my energy into the antechamber of the opening and as I opened the door. It led to the top of the lightning rod at the towers and I stepped through and warped back home.