The Winged Woman.

A couple nights ago.. the 15th. I was sitting alone in my room.. it was silent and dark.. I was just lying there tired and wanting to sleep. I couldn't. Something was keeping me up.

I tried to find a comfortable place to sit. And lay and just, something to get comfortable. I couldn't. And i didn't even feel tired. When I did an hour before hand.

Eventually. I got comfortable. I was lying on my back looking at the ceiling. I opened up my eyes slowly. To see a dark mass. Blacker than the shade in my room. It sprawled out and covered the entire corner with a limb on each wall.

It was emitting a black smoke. And hissing.

To the front of me. On my bookshelf. There was a white and grey human. Covered in animal fur. Besides it's face. And genitals. It was snarling up at the thing on my ceiling. While it fondled itself.

To the right of me. By my door, was a time keeper. It was white and black. When I lay my eyes on it. It flew off the side of the wall and towards my face and disappeared before it collided with me.

When I came back into vision. I saw a woman. Tall. Dark. Wearing a brown dirty dress. And tattered ends. Her hair was thick and muddy and wet. Her face was cut up and blackened. She had one eye. That covered her entire upper face. Her mouth was small. And her teeth were sharp.

She opened up her eye. It was bright and yellow. Her long arms opened up and she was asking for a hug almost. Or wanted to steal me.

From the back of her. In almost a stop motion type movement.. giant moth wings unfolded from her back.

Jena, my sister. Knocked on my door and the woman ran away and vanished into the wall. The gorilla person went away with a blink. The shadow in the corner shrunk itself and ran past the woman. And out of my door.

I don't know why she was there. Or who she is. But i don't want to see her ever again.