• A lie You Cannot Hide •

April 1st, 2019.

It was a week after I saw Lucifer last, I was in the car driving down the street towards my house. I saw a man on the side of the road. He had a cane, and was limping almost. He had on a pitch black suit and had a white streak in his long black slicked back hair, we got closer to him and passed by. I looked over and saw Lucifer, his face was pale white and had a black dusty almost dirty splat on the right side of his face and bright yellow eyes. Where the black mark was, there was a crack. Almost like broken glass, porcelain.
His eyes grew wide and he started to speed up following my car.

When I got to my house, I went straight to bed thinking that i was just making things up in my head from paranoia.

I felt heavy, like I was being watched. I got pulled down to the underworld and started to panic. I opened my eyes to the battlefield and standing in front of two giant feet. Bare feet with smooth all white skin. Connected to a open flared gold dress, well set body and bleach blonde hair, her face was dusted in gold and she had bright hkue eyes. She was as tall as a tree.

I looked over at the towers and saw that the one in the middle had a big gashing hole in it towards the top.

"I'm yawai, the Christian God, the son, the father, the holy spirit, the mother, I was once Jesus christ. I got killed and my spirit got bottled up and out on a shelf in lucifer's office." She bent down to my level and got on one knee. "When you hit Lucifer in the face with his own energy, you made the whole world shake, I fell off the shelf and hit the edge of his desk just perfectly enough to break free. I was believed in more than anyone could ever imagine. I was put up everywhere, the more energy that felt me, the more I grew. Hundreds of beliefs and religions made me who I am, now..."

She stared at me with a Stern face.
"You need to let go of this place, and come with me, it's not safe."

I was going to ask her where she wanted to take me. But she put her giant hand onto my face, blocked everything out, and i woke back up here on Earth.

April 5th, 2019. My sister Jena was over at my house with my boyfriend Rob, we were talking about energies and I told them about what happened with Lucifer and Yawai, they were quite amused. I told them " As long as Yawai is around and he is down there. He cannot touch me, he cannot do a damn thing to me as long as he's down there getting stomped on by Yawai like an elephant crushing an ant. I'll be fine, I'm fine."

Rob looked over and said to me "you could be fine but that doesn't mean you don't need a little bit help." My sister agreed. "Well, you can help but I don't need it." I said to Jena. She said. "Honey, I wish I could but I can't. I have the baby, as long as I have this baby I can't help. It's already a beacon, it's feeding off of me, off of Ricky, off of me, I can't do anything and I can't let you do anything that can affect this baby, if it affects you personally it can affect me and my baby too."
I said back "I know."

She said, "when did this happen? Like, all of it?"

I looked over at rob. "About, 3 weeks ago? That's when I hit Lucifer in the face."

Jena: "that's about when u found out i was pregnant "

Me: "it's also when Yawai got knocked off the shelf."

Rob: "oof."

Jena: "do you know who just showed up?

Me: "i know, it's Lucifer." I felt the energy of his dark soul up against my back. "I feel chained to him, thinks he owns me well not anymore! I have better things going on instead of that disgusting split hoofed dark pig."

Jena: "Noah!"

Rob: "I wouldn't talk like that."

Jena: "think of the baby, don't do or say anything that can put it in danger, once it's in danger, everyone is."

Me: "i know, I'm sorry, I should've listened to you. If I didn't step outbof your head house 3 years ago this wouldn't even be an issue. We would not be in this situation if I just listened."

Jena: "it's not your fault."

Me: "you're right, it's honestly the stevens house fault. If that wasn't even a part if our lives it would not be an issue right now."

We sort of stopped the conversation and went to talking about other spiritual experiences.
I felt the presence of Yawai behind me. Lucifer's energy was completely blocked out by hers, she kneeled down over me and shrouded me, Jena, and rob. She said to me
"You're safe now, my child."

I felt the energy if lucifer's chains break and blow away. The energy left down in the underworld was restored back into me. The energy from the chamber, the energy left at the bottom of the tower that got missed by me from the lightning rob. The bubbled energy at the bottom of the trench in the moat around hell that kept those demons at Bay. The energy left from my head house came into my body as well as all the energy from my core in the field. My energy from the lock in the door I left as I escaped the one tower.

The underworld shook the whole time my mark was taken out of there. I started to look like a face in the clouds that could just vanish at any moment.

My energy was all gone from the underworld, ny body felt more alive than it's ever felt. The man in the tower who I've talked to before started to shred all my paperwork and burn the others in Lucifers office.

The shadow men were told to erase the cities memory of seeing my face as they went to the cores and took that part of me out of them.

Emmariah stood atop the tower looking over all of this taking place and started to cry. She sat down and held her knees to her eyes.

I stood in the pathway facing the towers and took a deep breath in looking at everything for one last time. My energy was flowing out of me more than it ever has as.

I went to Dave's island and walked around as I found that he wasn't anywhere to be seen.
The ship that was docked at the sand was rusted over and starting to sink.

I saw a few explosions of color in the energy core field, the door in the middle of the island I was in that led to me to my old house collapsed in on itself. The towers started to crumble. The lightning rod tipped and fell right off the top of the tower and broke apart as it fell.

The whole underworld was a new place. All because Yawai came back.

All of me was gone as my mark was taken away, I was never a part of the Underworld or lucifer's life. But it will always be a part of mine.

Noah seems to be a nice name, but I prefer if my story ever gets told in the Underworld they use the term Rose.

Thank you for reading my book.
A Violet Flame