•Cant go back•

March 23rd, 2019. My boyfriend Rob was spending the night. He too is an empath like me. Understanding, caring, polite, shows actual care for me instead of what I can give. I was holding him close and closed my eyes. I opened them back up and saw the Underworld, Rob was sitting next to me on the ground. The wind was blowing his hair as the light of a warm sunset made his face and eyes glow. The water of the ocean was calm and splashing up against the rocks by the shore. The towers behind me were darker than ever with a glass like reflection on the walls of the orange shimmer of the sun.
The clouds were painted gold and pink; streaky along the horizon and grew up into giant clouds, cumulonimbus clouds, all sharing the same gold and pink colors.

I blinked and i was back in my body staring at him in the eyes holding him close to me as we cuddled each other on the couch.

A few minutes later, i intentionally tried to take him with me to the underworld. I went down and formed into lucifer's office.

"What, are, you, doing?"
Lucifer said as he looked at me with anger.
I was wearing all black, pants and a t-shirt with steampunk calf-high steel toe leather boots with buckles up the side.

"I wanted to bring rob with me."

"No! It's not safe! You can't do that! And why on Earth do you have my fucking cane?"

"You dropped it and i picked it up! "

"I was looking for it give it back"

"You have a new one anyway so why can't I have one? And I can't let Rob's core go."

He started to get angry and slam his hands on the table. The bookcase and hanging shelves started to shake.

"Give it back to me, now! And no! You cannot have rob with you!"

"Ugh!" I broke out my wings and flew out the window shattering the glass. I had Rob's core form into his person and I held him as I flew out near the core fields. I felt a weight on my feet and looked down. It was Lucifer, he had his hands around my ankle and dragged me out of the sky to the ground and smacked my back onto the grass making me pass out.

"Rose!            ROse!         ROSE!!!" I was awakened by emmariah, she had her arms on my shoulders. I looked over and around me.

"WHERES ROB??!!?" I started to panic.

"over there!"  Emmariah pointed towards hell.
I saw Lucifer dragging Rob towards hell by his arms. I heard his voice through my energy

"This is so stupid, he never listens he never FUCKING listens to me. It's always about him isn't it, always, he runs from me and then shows back up, this will teach him. I'll fucking show him what he's messing with."

I got angry and flew towards him, the sky turned red and the clouds were black with a napalm and sulfur smell in the air. "Let go of him!" I said as I stomped my feet near them.

He let go of rob and he dropped to the ground, I went to pick him up but he phased through my arms like smoke. "What?" I started to tear up and kept trying to pick up rob as he was weightless and like a hologram.

"He's not going back." Lucifer said. "I have him encased in my energy."

"Please let us go please I'll never come back here ever again I swear I'll do anything just let me have rob back!"

"You really think it's that easy? That's what you said last time and look where youre standing."

"I really mean it this time"

"Hmm, well I'll think about it.. uhmm.... No."

I spiked a ball of blue energy and formed around it A Violet Flame and threw it at Lucifer. It hit him in the gut and he fell to his knees. Rob started to look more opaque as well as I did it.

Lucifer got up and started to make everything around me black as he spoke backwards Latin in a deep voice. His eyes turned white and his blue skull cane started to glow.

I threw two more balls of fire energy at him and git him to shut up, the black went away and rob was physical again. I took my red skull cane and smashed it on the ground. Lucifer screamed no and grabbed my feet as he dropped to the ground.

I ripped his bkue cane away from him and smashed it against his face, he lied face down in the grass as I picked up rob and flew towards the tower to warp away.

I stood atop the lightning rod and turned around to see Lucifer jumping up in the air coming towards us.
I warped away and woke up breathing in air very fast and held Rob's face to make sure I was actually back.
I told him what happened and realized,

I Can't Go Back.