XXV. How Do You Like them Apples

"First, welcome back to Elsa, Sabrina, and Bianca," Abby claps. Ileen chuckles at the slight flush on her girls' face. "You were missed. Your spaces were very hard to fill, and maybe that's why we didn't win. Now let's talk about Woodbridge, Virginia. You're tenth of a loser."

Abby glowers. "It's time to cowboy up here. The Abby Lee Dance Company dance company is somebody to beat. They're not thrilled that they won; they're thrilled that they beat you. You need to challenge yourself.

"So if your leg is here," Abby raises her hand. "Find the girl in class whose legs are here," she raises her hand above her head. "And go stand next to her at the bar. Fight for that. That's how you get better. You have to want to win more than I want it for you. Now I wanna talk about this week. We will be traveling to Ohio."

Why? Ileen sighs. Ohio meant two things- Cathy and Abby being more demanding than usual. Neither of those are ideal situations.

"We might see Kendall, and we might see Vivi-Anne. All I know is that the Abby Lee Dance Company will be so hot that they will become apple pie, and your group is gonna be like the á la mode." Abby declares. "The name of the group dance is 'Land Unforgiven.' It's about territory.

"We're going to Cathy's territory. We're gonna stick the stake right into that beef jerky. Everybody standing before me is in the group dance. However, I'm gonna bring a few ringers in, just like the wicked witch of the west."

Is it Payton again? Ileen wonders. Payton seems to be Abby's go-to whenever she needs a replacement- she took their place last week. It would make sense for her to be one of the ringers this week.

She knew the other moms had an issue with Leslie, but she didn't have anything against the older woman. All that matters is if Payton can bring home a win.

"So, let's start at the bottom of the pyramid. Brooke, you're still on probation. Next, we have Mackenzie. How's you get down here? What happened?" Abby makes chewing noises. "How many times did I tell you to spit your gum out?"

"So, let's start at the bottom of the pyramid. Brooke. You're still on probation. Next, we have Mackenzie. How'd you get down there? What happened?" Abby makes chewing noises. "How many times did I tell you to spit your gum out?"

"Maybe ten," Mackenzie replies.

Abby glances at Melissa. "So that's nine-time too many. Next, Nia, I think you're here because you had a hard time with those turns. And it was your legs that needed straightening. So all that technique you worked on what happened?"

"Next, we have Paige. You see the probation sticker? Hopefully, that's gonna come off of there. Next, we have Chloe. The group dance is where you made the mistake. The solo was good. And moving up, we have Sabrina, Elsa, and Bianca."

Ileen sighs. They should not be on the second row. Abby can be ridiculous at times, but this was over the top.

"How is it that Brooke is on the bottom for not being at competition, and Sabrina, Bianca, and Elsa, are on the second row?" fumed Kelly.

"They didn't go to a dance. They went for an opportunity," Abby responds.

"They went to Disneyland! Brooke went to her Farewell Dinner! How is this fair!?"

"Oh it's not fair at all," Ileen agrees. "But they had fun and they got the role. It worked well."

Abby nods. "Well, when Brooke and Paige get an audition, they can go to Disney. Moving on, the first person on top of the pyramid is Maddie. And the second person on top of the pyramid is also Maddie. Now I want to congratulate Maddie. Two crowns, two titles, in less than two hours. That's pretty darn good.