XXVII. Guess Who's Back?

"Well... we went to Starbound," Abby spreads her arms with a grin. "We proved that you're national champions once again. It's much, much fun to win, ladies. All right, now, let's talk about this week. We are headed..."

Hearing the door open, Sabrina glances at it only for her eyes to widen. Slowly she brings her lips to touch her parted lips. JILL?!

"Hi everyone," Jill waves, stepping into the room. "Abby, can I talk to you?"

Shaking the shock of Abby says, "Jill, you know what-"

Hesitantly Jill approaches her. "I know we had some differe--"

Sabrina blinks profusely at her. By differences, you mean you stormed out of the studio, with Kendall. Oh, I sound like Bianca.

"Jill, you know what?" Abby holds her hands out. "-I'm right in the middle of the pyramid."

"I know," Jill nods.

"You know how this works."

"I do know," she takes another step towards Abby, as if afraid she would bite. "I made a mistake going to the Candy Apples," she shifts half her body towards moms. "You guys know that."

"Are you practicing your death drop?" Kelly jokes.

"It was a mistake," Jill ignores Kelly, her eyes meeting Abby. "And I would really like it for you to find a spot for Kendall on this team, like, you did once before."

Through the mirror, Sabrina saw smiles appear on some of the girls' faces; Maddie's grinning from head to toe.

Sabrina is the one who always sees the good in everything, but she couldn't see how Kendall and Jill returning to the team was a good idea. She liked Kendall; if she didn't, she wouldn't have been at their birthday party. But they left because Jill felt like Kendall wasn't the star of the team; that's not suddenly going to change.

"Jill, I don't have time for this today," Abby tells her. "I-"

"I understand that."

"I have solos; I have a group. We have a competition this week."

"I want to be there with you," Jill says. "I-I think that Kendall can fit right in this group. She did it once before she can do it again."

"She's persistent," Sabrina grins, finding the situation a little amusing.

Besides her, Bianca chuckles. "She's something."

"You are off your rocker," Abby dismisses her.

"All I want is what's best for Kendall," Jill persists.

"Hey!" Abby leans into Jill's face. "I wanted what was best for Kendall, and you didn't give me time to do that."

"I know, I made a mistake," Jill acknowledged. "Are you going to turn my child away knowing she's got talent and she belongs in this group?"

"I'm in the middle of a rehearsal!" Abby yells at her,

"Right. You know what? Rehearse." Jill leaves the room, and Sabrina thought it was over.

Abby pushes her hair back. "I cannot believe this."

Seconds later, Jill comes back with Kendall and Kendall's headshot.

Wrong. Moments later, Jill comes back with Kendall, who's holding her headshot.

"You know what, Abby?" Jill takes the headshot from Kendall and holds it out to Abby, who doesn't even glance at it. She gives it back to Kendall. "Here, hold your picture."