Hated

I want to do this... I'll be free from this pain. I'll cut it. But wait... why am I thinking about Levi.. and this now?

I stop and watch the blood which is still dripping. Am... I in love with him? I think so... Would he be sad, if I would die now?

I throw the blade on the floor and try to wipe my blood away. My arm looks terrible.. it's full of scars and blood. But I don't care.

I was sure that I want to die, but now.. I want him. I want to see him but I don't know where he lives. The first thing I should do now is to run away. I'll climb down from my window. The only thing I know is that he lives in the same district as me.

I climb down and run. I run fast and breath heavy, hoping that I'll find him. Levi....

I don't know where I should search him.. I run through the streets and see so many people, but Levi isn't there. I look around, I look in shops everywhere but... in vain.

After 15 minutes I give up. I'll never find him. I sit in the corner of a street where no one can see me. I'm crying and hold my arm to stop my bleedings, but this isn't helpfull...

"L-Levi..." I cry more and say his name a few times quietly.
" Why... aren't you here..." I whimper and tremble.
" I... need you.."
.
.
.
"E-...Eren..?"

I look up. I can't believe it. It's him...
He looks shocked when he saw my arm.

" Levi.." I cry more and more.

He runs to me and hugs me tightly "I'm here.." He takes a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes my arm. " Eren who did this? And what are you doing here?!!"

I sob and don't want to answer.. all I want now is just to be with him. I tremble more and he notices it.

"You can't stay here.." He helps me to stand up. " you will come with me"

I hide my arm and walk with him untill we are in his house. It's a very huge house, I want to look around but the only thing I can think about now is the pain in my arm and Levi.

" Don't worry, no one is here" Levi says and goes with me into his room. It's so clean.

My blood dripps on the floor and Levi twitches for a moment befor he let me sit on his bed and starts cleaning the floor.

I'm still crying and watch him. "S-sorry..." I sob

" Sorry for what?" He looks up at me.

" To see me like this" I keep my face so that he can't see me crying more.

He stands up, walks to me and puts my arm on his lap befor disinfecting it.

" I don't know what happened.. and you don't need to tell me, but... please never do this again, yeah"

He is really worried about me. I wipe my tears with my right hand away and nod slightly.

" I won't.." I'm still trembeling, because I'm scared of my parents and that he will hate me. I mean, I cried like a baby in a corner on the street saying his name and come at his home and let him comfort me.

" This doesn't look cool, yeah?" he looks at my arm

" Y-yes.. I know" I look in his grey eyes.

" So.. if you know it, why did you do this?"

" My parents.."

He rises his eyebrow.

" Y-you said in the toilet cab-. ... eh you said befor that you have problems with your family too, right?"

He nods

" Yeah... but, sorry I don't like to talk about it"

" Yes... It's okay" I look down and feel how the wounds on my arm are burning. " Levi... you are the only one I can tell this, so please don't tell it any one.. pls"

" I swear it"

After a few minutes when I told him everything about my parents and how and why they adopted me he looks shocked.

" T-This..." He can't say something.

" It's horrible, right?" I smile.

" To adopt someone to be unsuspected... they should go to hell!"

Wow... he is angry and worried at the same...

" Yes.."

" You can't stay here?"

I nod... but wait... staying here? I blush slightly.

" Y-yes... It's too risky"

" I see...." He looks at my arm again.     " Promise me you won't do this again"

" I promise" He is so cute... He want me to promise that I won't cut myself again.

" I believe you.." He takes my arm and kisses the wounds befor he stands up and walks away. " I'll bring you some water"

I blush extremly " O-okay.."