Hated

Authors note: Hey, I just wanted to say, that -p- means, that the pespective changed :D!
.
We walk through the hallway and god, I hope Levi doesn't notice how nervous I am.. ! " We are now in the second floor.. the second and the third floor are for the students, in the first floor there is the canteen, where you can buy food or can hang up "

" Oh.. nice " he looks out of the window. He looks so uninterested.. Hm.

After I showed him the canteen, the schoolyard and the toilets, the bell rang again.

" We have P.E now, right?"
" Y-Yes.. do you have sport clothes? "
" No, I forgot them.."

He forgot his sport clothes? W-What should I say now?

" E-Eh.. I-If you want, I can uhmm..borrow you a shirt and shorts "

Oh... my... god.. WHAT AM I SAYING? Borrow? Him? My CLOTHES? I want to die.. now.

Levi rises his eyebrow and looks at me with a weird look like as if I'm a perverted mittle aged man. I messed it up.. He could be my first friend, A FRIEND! This is my biggest dream, to have someone to hang up with...

" Hm.. yeah I would wear them, but is it okay for you? "

Dayum... my heart stopped beating..

"E-E-Ehh? Y-."

Someone bumps into me and I fall down. "Ouch..!"

"Levi! Where were you!!?"

I look up at the person.. It's a girl. I think she is angry, very angry. Huh? She looks a little bit like Levi..

" Mikasa.." Levi rolls his eyes to the side. " Eren showed me the school"

" Who the hell is Eren?" she looks down to me. " This idiot?" She takes my hair and pulls my head to her. " Y-Yes.. A-Ahh..! " This pain.

" Mikasa, stop it! " Levi raises his voice a bit.
" Tch.."! She lets my hair and I rub my head.
" Don't 'Tch' me! What do you want?"
" I'm hungry and I don't have money.." She grabs his wallet and takes out the money.
" Oi! " Levi wants to hold her but she runs away.
" You will get it back.. someday" She waves.

"She won't.." Levi looks down to me. " Oi, are you okay?" He wants to help me but I refuse.

"Yes.." I stand up. My head still hurts but this isn't as bad as on other days when other people punche me in my 'balls' in the toilet..

" Sorry for my sister.. She is so.. annoying and loud! " Wow. Levi looks angry.

" Sister? Oh, I see. " That's why she resembles him. " And yeah.. she is a bit.. ehm loud"

"Yeah, sorry again. I think we should go to P.E now."

"Yes.."

-p-

We walks through the hallway and one thing doesn't go out of my head. Eren didn't resist when Mikasa jostled him and pulled his hair.

He is a man, he should have said something... but I'm sure that Mikasa is stronger than him, this wouldn't be a good end for Eren. Was he afraid? Or too shy?

To be honest, I had a bit compession with him when he looked up to me with his beautiful green eyes.

Can it be that he doesn't have a lot of friends? He looked a bit lonely when I saw him the first time... two hours ago he looked so happy when I talked to him.  Am I the only one who talks with him? Hmm..

But he is a nice guy.. a little bit annoying but friendly.. Urgh what am I saying.

-p-

In the changing room

" Here are the clothes" My hands are trembling . This is embarassing.

" Oh yeah, thank you " He takes the clothes and puts his shirt off.

Oh my god... these abs!

His abs look so hot , I have the urge to touch his perfect body. I know, I'm staring too much, but I don't care. He looks like... like a beautiful angel with abs..! No, scratch that. But really,Wow! I think he has a.. what? An eight pack!!!

This is awesome..! I have a six pack, but that's somehing normal, I think.. but an eight pack? Honestly.. that's amazing!

I put my shirt off and look into the mirrow. My body is actually okay.

-p-

Why is Eren staring at me like a dog who wants to be feeded?He is such a brat... but woah wait. This brat has a six pack?

Hah! I never thought that he would have such a strong body! His body is strong and clean and his skin looks soft.. Why do I feel like I'm trapped by his looksy

But we haven't so much time, I should put on my shorts.

-p-

Was it just me, or was Levi staring at ME?

This is a little bit embarassing. I look in the mirrow and see him changing.

HE STANDS THERE WITH HIS BOXER SHORTS OH MY FUCKING GOD.

And then it happened. My dick hardened at the sight of him and I got a borner.

My life is over.

Now.

HE IS LOOKING AT ME!!!

I HAVE PANIC! PANIC! PANIC!!

-p-

W-What... I'm not sure but.. it seems like Eren has a borner.

I blush extremly.

Oh no. SHIT. WHY. EREN YOU SHITTY BRAT. I HAVE IT TOO. WHEN DID IT HAPPEN!?!?

I'LL KILL HIM!

I run to the toilet still having an erection and notice that Eren does the same.

-p-

THIS IS SO EMBARASSING!!! HE HAS IT TOO OH MY GOD.!

WHY IS HE RUNNING IN THE SAME TOILET AS ME? THIS IS BAD! THIS IS SO BAD!

HE SHOULD BE MY FIRST FRIEND AND THE FIRST THING HE LEARNS ABOUT ME IS THAT I'M ATTRACTED TO BOYS?

I MESSED IT UP